Controversial opinion

Some of you guys care wayy too much about your ethnicity.

Your whole personalities is made around your ethinicity. It's tired. We are in the west, nobody cares about where your parents are from.

and this even transfers into relationships/couples. Yes Somali men will get with ajanbi women, yes Somali women will get with ajanabi men. Who cares fam.

We literally live in a melting pot of good looking people from every ethnicity, nobody is gonna have eyes for only other somalis. People are going to mix.

Once you guys focus on yourselves and stop basing yourselves off a whole other country that you are not affected by and have no control over, you will be much happier.

Cow meat, Calolee (goat belly) or whatever STINKS it is horrible.

chicken ———> Cow meat and goat meat.

mand most of y’all are lowkey ignorant or even racist.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Cow meat, Calolee (goat belly) or whatever STINKS it is horrible.

chicken ———> Cow meat and goat meat.

mand most of y’all are lowkey ignorant or even racist.

What does this have to do with the original post? Also you have inferior taste if you think chicken is better than well cooked hilib. Side-note, stop using the phrase "ya'll" you are not a black american or a redneck, it makes you sound like a pretentious moron.

What does this have to do with the original post? Also you have inferior taste if you think chicken is better than well cooked hilib. Side-note, stop using the phrase "ya'll" you are not a black american or a redneck, it makes you sound like a pretentious moron.
I’m lazy dude, I’ll use “y’all” whenever I want to

She’s a half ch*nk the way she should really speak is like this.

이 척이 아시아 인 척하는 것을 이해한다면
1590538477274.gif

people should be able to compliment their own appearances since they didn't create themselves, its not being full of yourself, technically :zhqjlmx:

the "coli" faces make you look ghetto if you over use them.

kids were happier when they were seen and not heard, and are in fact more miserable now that they are given more reign

That's how I know for sure you aren't half corona.
Corona doesn’t equal to being half Asian smart ass. Corona came from Wuhan, China not from South Korea smart ass.

and is I’ve mentioned it multiple times I wouldn’t care a bit if you idiots didn’t believe me I’m not here to obey any of y’all or to make any of y’all believe me I’ll be wasting my time. I’m here for the fun:hillarybiz::kanyeshrug:

Corona doesn’t equal to being half Asian smart ass. Corona came from Wuhan, China not from South Korea smart ass.

and is I’ve mentioned it multiple times I wouldn’t care a bit if you idiots didn’t believe me I’m not here to obey any of y’all or to make any of y’all believe me I’ll be wasting my time. I’m here for the fun:hillarybiz::kanyeshrug:
Jesus :kanyehmm: :gaasdrink:Ever heard of something called a joke?

Trending

Latest posts