Controversial opinion

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
There’s a fine line of joking and being a racist scumbag, and you sir are racist scumbag. This is not joking you are just being racist and full on ignorant :)

Absolutely seething.

bant/ - International/Random » Thread #9422575

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
There’s a fine line of joking and being a racist scumbag, and you sir are racist scumbag. This is not joking you are just being racist and full on ignorant :)
Don’t put so much effort into arguing with these people. They’re seeking your exact overblown reaction to their trolling. Give them a meh reaction or put them on ignore list and live freely dear
It’ll make your life a lot better huuno :):it0tdo8:

Corona virus isn’t a asian thing smartass. You should really know the differences of which government caused corona. You do!’t see me blaming somalis for Ebola :hillarybiz:
You're a dumbass aren't you? Somalis aren't West African or even Black. All of you look the same though. Have a seat.

@borednibba9, sxb i know this is quarantine and everything.But I just clocked how tf do you have 5k messages in 2 months, and i swear you were banned for weeks aswell?
Nigga tripled my messages and i been here for 2 years, dw sxb the intervention thread is coming up soon inshallah, we need to send your ass to rehab.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Corona virus isn’t a asian thing smartass. You should really know the differences of which government caused corona. You do!’t see me blaming somalis for Ebola :hillarybiz:
huuno they’ll ignore everything you say out em on ignore list and don’t waste your ratio and energy away :dwill:

Don’t put so much effort into arguing with these people. They’re seeking your exact overblown reaction to their trolling. Give them a meh reaction or put them on ignore list and live freely dear
It’ll make your life a lot better huuno :):it0tdo8:
Awww bby thank you wllhi :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: I won’t let these trolls walk over me,I won’t allow that that ain’t me. But thank you so much:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Trending

Latest posts