Controversial figure criticize Somali hypocrisy.

Cush

Cushite Arab
There are no tribal wars between the Palestinians, there are only differences between the armed fronts, and the kingdoms you are talking about were living in an era in which there was no education. You are only trying to justify wars between tribes. There is no place in the world where people are still killing each other on grazing land and water pools except Somalia and some other Africans, such as the Somalis, and this is because of their isolation from the world and malnutrition, which has made their mentality weak.
Yes they do have tribe wars but they're not low IQ Somalis shouting about it 24/7 and Arabs still have tribal wars

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Why don't people have the same energy when atrocities are done on Somalis? And don't say we brought it on ourselves when the same could be said about Palestine, and we in a much worse position caused by foreigners!
I disagree. Any problems in Somalia our caused by ourselves. Nobody forced us to pick up guns and fight for qabiil. Our situation cannot be compared to that of Palestine's.

mohammdov

Nabidoor
Yes they do have tribe wars but they're not low IQ Somalis shouting about it 24/7 and Arabs still have tribal wars
The Arabs still have a better life than the Somalis and the infrastructure of Gaza, which is besieged from all directions. It has a better army than all the militias in Somalia. They manufacture missiles and drones.
While the zombie nation cannot live without UN aid

Cush

Cushite Arab
The Arabs still have a better life than the Somalis and the infrastructure of Gaza, which is besieged from all directions. It has a better army than all the militias in Somalia. They manufacture missiles and drones.
While the zombie nation cannot live without UN aid
Exactly that's my fucking point they are doing better than us yet we are crying for them but have no energy for ourselves, when foreign countries are working to cause our destruction, they fucked us over much harder

Wallahi a rock in Al Aqsa is worth more than every piece of land in Somalia. I would burn down my own hometown to free Palestine

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

There are no tribal wars between the Palestinians, there are only differences between the armed fronts, and the kingdoms you are talking about were living in an era in which there was no education. You are only trying to justify wars between tribes. There is no place in the world where people are still killing each other on grazing land and water pools except Somalia and some other Africans, such as the Somalis, and this is because of their isolation from the world and malnutrition, which has made their mentality weak.

What’s up with putting ajnabis on a pedestal? Y’all are weird.

I support Palestinians against Israel, but I have to call out your baseless claim. Palestinians may not have tribal wars, but they sure as hell kill more of each other (civilians) at a much higher rate compared to the killings amongst their neighboring Jews. How come?

All ethnic groups have conflicts/violence (or had over the years) which has resulted in deaths, oftentimes due petty reasons. In our case, due to an ineffective/weak government, the aftermath have been much severe. It’s not a hard concept to grasp even tough other factors have impact as well.

Last edited:

mohammdov

Nabidoor
Exactly that's my fucking point they are doing better than us yet we are crying for them but have no energy for ourselves, when foreign countries are working to cause our destruction, they fucked us over much harder
They are the ones who deserve sympathy. The Somalis are the ones who destroyed their country And they are still destroying it with tribalism .

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
It’s the 3rd holiest mosque in the world that alone shows the importance of its land. I’m not comparing Palestinian people with Somali people I’m just comparing the importance of the land. Somalia is not holy land like Palestine is
You mean the second holiest mosque after the kaba

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
She's not wrong. Somalis need to take a hard look in the mirror and come to reality that we can't keep beating the drums of liberation for others before liberating ourselves for this medieval way of thinking.

“Somalis have clan wars all the time, who gives a shit” Wallahi I’m speechless :farmajoyaab:Innocent, poor people are the ones that are dying and getting screwed over. Barely anything happens to those who orchestrate tribal wars. Genuinely, how tf can you not care for your fellow Somalis? Nothing wrong with speaking up against injustices in Palestine, but keep the same energy for your brothers, regardless of it happening often. Instead of dismissing the pain of people back home as common, meaningless qabil conflicts, make dua for them. Innocent people are bound to die after all.

@Al Adnani honestly f*ck you for that statement, you are a weirdo and all you do is spew nonsense. Hope u get banned wecel

A classic case of false equivalence: the basis of her argument is flawed, for Palestine is being occupied, with Palestinians displaced, and with the West propping up its largest military base in the MidEast to serve own interest whereas Somalis are killing each other. Rational being could clearly see that. Unbalanced beings do not quite.

mohammdov

Nabidoor
What’s up with putting ajnabis on a pedestal? Y’all are weird.

I support Palestinians against Israel, but I have to call out your baseless claim. Palestinians may not have tribal wars, but they sure as hell kill more of each other (civilians) compared to the killings amongst their neighboring Jews. How come?

All ethnic groups have conflicts/violence (or had over the years) which has resulted in deaths, oftentimes due petty reasons. In our case, due to an ineffective/weak government, the aftermath have been much severe. It’s not a hard concept to grasp even tough other factors have impact as well.
You can look. The Palestinians did not kill half a million of each other. I am talking about resisting the occupation. and Who should we sympathize with?
Did the Somalis resist the occupation? The answer is no
Do Somalis deserve sympathy for what happens to them? The answer is also no
Why, because they are the ones killing each other, there is no man who came from Poland to kill them

Jerusalem is holy too us muslims and so is Al aqsa. But Palestine is big, so to the people who put more importance on Gaza than Dir dhaba that’s under occupation how come? Is Gaza more important and tell me why?

I think the video highlighted something important, Somali muslim blood & live is worthless too Somalis. Even if it was Habeshi kafirs killing muslim Somalis, people would stil support it, So what’s with the hypocricy? People use Jail ogadenia & Ethiopian invasion of Mogadishu 2006 as insults, but draw the line at Palestinian facing injustice. Just a food of thought!

attash

Amaan Duule
When did the Somalis fight the occupation? This nation did not fight any occupation. When colonialism arrived, it turned into a war between tribes. The same thing happened in Ethiopia. It turned into a war between tribes.
Did you watch the video @Karbaaash posted? I was talking about SSC’s war against Somaliland.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Fundamentally somalis are responsible for a lot of our own issue and a lot of it seems to stem from lack of empathy. Somehow we can't or we won't empathize with our fellow somali because the descend from a different historical figure that us. This medieval way of thought has led to continuous bloodshed that could've been avoided.

Furthermore I fucking hate all the elders that pass this disease onto the next generation. We don't get the luxury of thinking that it'll die with the elders because they've poisoned youth against each other. If somalis want to fix their problems they first need to unlearn whatever they've learned and learn some empathy for their fellow somali. Otherwise we'll wake up to find our nation over run by people that are not our own because we killed our own people.