Controversial figure criticize Somali hypocrisy.

mohammdov

Nabidoor
Palestine is more important than Somalia. Somalis are a group with an IQ of 68. They fight over clans. Who cares about this shit
This is also a actress, and her words don't matter

Cush

Cushite Arab
Palestine is more important than Somalia. Somalis are a group with an IQ of 68. They fight over clans. Who cares about this shit
Palestinians themselves fight each other and the retards were the ones who got themselves into this predicament where they were colonized by Jews wtf is wrong with you you retard

And foreign countries keep meddling with our politics which causes more of these fitnas so it is impossible to have peace, AS is funded by foreigners, all our politicians are AS and are funded by foreigners to cause rabshad, HSM is selling all our oil and losing tuulos to AS every weak

Also they put chemicals in the land to make it dry and infertile, this causes drought and causes tribes to fight for lands

attash

Amaan Duule
We were fighting occupation just like the Palestinians were. Inshallah the Palestinian’s struggle will end in the same manner our’s has just ended.

mohammdov

Nabidoor
We were fighting occupation just like the Palestinians were. Inshallah the Palestinian’s struggle will end in the same manner our’s has just ended.
When did the Somalis fight the occupation? This nation did not fight any occupation. When colonialism arrived, it turned into a war between tribes. The same thing happened in Ethiopia. It turned into a war between tribes.

You’re going too far bro.
It’s the 3rd holiest mosque in the world that alone shows the importance of its land. I’m not comparing Palestinian people with Somali people I’m just comparing the importance of the land. Somalia is not holy land like Palestine is

Cush

Cushite Arab
When did the Somalis fight the occupation? This nation did not fight any occupation. When colonialism arrived, it turned into a war between tribes. The same thing happened in Ethiopia. It turned into a war between tribes.
Yes there were inter tribal wars but Somalis still fought hard everywhere

Cush

Cushite Arab
It’s the 3rd holiest mosque in the world that alone shows the importance of its land. I’m not comparing Palestinian people with Somali people I’m just comparing the importance of the land. Somalia is not holy land like Palestine is
And Harar is the 4th holiest city in islam with the highest concentration of mosques yet no one cares that it's under kuffar rule and the people are always being killed there

mohammdov

Nabidoor
Also they put chemicals in the land to make it dry and infertile, this causes drought and causes tribes to fight for lands
If these tribes with low IQ lived together, they would be able to activate trade and economy, but every tribe does not want anyone else to live among them, even in cities, every neighborhood in which a tribe lives.

And Harar is the 4th holiest city in islam with the highest concentration of mosques yet no one cares that it's under kuffar rule and the people are always being killed there
Which Hadith states harar is the 4th holiest city in Islam? Because I can show you Hadith that talks about the importance of Jerusalem

Cush

Cushite Arab
If these tribes with low IQ lived together, they would be able to activate trade and economy, but every tribe does not want anyone else to live among them, even in cities, every neighborhood in which a tribe lives.
Even the Palestinians have tribal wars, wtf do you think they are still under occupation? And for such unity to be formulated, it must happen through blood, just like the all kingdoms/empires in history have done! All out wars must take place to civilize tribes, the Arabs pre Islam had no unity, every clan had their chiefdom, it was only when the rule was made that only Quraysh can rule that they all united

Cush

Cushite Arab
Which Hadith states harar is the 4th holiest city in Islam? Because I can show you Hadith that talks about the importance of Jerusalem
It has the highest concentration of mosques and Islam came to it before any Arab country

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is low iq talking points.

How you comparing somalis killing each other of qabiil to a war between Muslims and Kufaar Yahuuds. It doesn't make any sense.

Not justifying the war between Isaaq and Dhulbahante but it's not comparable to what's happening in Palestine.

What's happening in Somalia is Muslim Vs Muslim

Cush

Cushite Arab
This is low iq talking points.

How you comparing somalis killing each other of qabiil to a war between Muslims and Kufaar Yahuuds. It doesn't make any sense.

Not justifying the war between Isaaq and Dhulbahante but it's not comparable to what's happening in Palestine.

What's happening in Somalia is Muslim Vs Muslim
Isaaq are the clear aggressors who want to incorporate them into a state which their excuse is fucking colonial borders and their sole reason for their shit hole state is a geneocide which happened over 30 years ago
So mosques, schools and homes should be bombed because of this?

And what about the Somalis in Ethiopia and Kenya being killed all the time and the meddling in our politics to cause more fitna, half our parliament are either AS or on foreign payroll and shabab itself is foreign

Then we have the famines and droughts which are uncontrollable and the forcing countries putting chemicals in our land to make it dry

All our leaders are not normal but foreign stooges, if we could install normal people then none of this would happen

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Isaaq are the clear aggressors who want to incorporate them into a state which their excuse is fucking colonial borders and their sole reason for their shit hole state is a geneocide which happened over 30 years ago
So mosques, schools and homes should be bombed because of this?

And what about the Somalis in Ethiopia and Kenya being killed all the time and the meddling in our politics to cause more fitna, half our parliament are either AS or on foreign payroll and shabab itself is foreign

Then we have the famines and droughts which are uncontrollable and the forcing countries putting chemicals in our land to make it dry

All our leaders are not normal but foreign stooges, if we could install normal people then none of this would happen
I agree when it comes to Ethiopians that's are occupying Somali land. That is a valid point.

But I dont understand why this is relevant at this specific time. I just see it as deflecting from the cause of Palestine. This is not time for comparisons.

mohammdov

Nabidoor
Even the Palestinians have tribal wars, wtf do you think they are still under occupation? And for such unity to be formulated, it must happen through blood, just like the all kingdoms/empires in history have done! All out wars must take place to civilize tribes, the Arabs pre Islam had no unity, every clan had their chiefdom, it was only when the rule was made that only Quraysh can rule that they all united
There are no tribal wars between the Palestinians, there are only differences between the armed fronts, and the kingdoms you are talking about were living in an era in which there was no education. You are only trying to justify wars between tribes. There is no place in the world where people are still killing each other on grazing land and water pools except Somalia and some other Africans, such as the Somalis, and this is because of their isolation from the world and malnutrition, which has made their mentality weak.

Cush

Cushite Arab
I agree when it comes to Ethiopians that's are occupying Somali land. That is a valid point.

But I dont understand why this is relevant at this specific time. I just see it as deflecting from the cause of Palestine. This is not time for comparisons.
Why don't people have the same energy when atrocities are done on Somalis? And don't say we brought it on ourselves when the same could be said about Palestine, and we in a much worse position caused by foreigners!

Trending