Contraversial question/opinion

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:deadpeter:

I don't deny that some American soldiers may have recognised the beauty of Vietnamese women, but surely you understand that the nature of their interactions was not a matter of beauty.

A lot of the Vietnamese women that slept with American soldiers were directed into doing so by the North Vietnamese army and the Vietcong in order to collect Intel.

This is in no way comparable to the image that black rappers and entertainers send out into the world.

Ah, men... such fallible creatures. You build a whole military industrial complex around them, don them in the best equipment, train them, give them salaries and careers and they piss away good intel for some paid for coochie. Send the whole lot back to the production line, I say.

i want it but i dont season 3 GIF by Billions

Eh, I highly doubt White, East Asian, or MENA men would prefer HOA women over their own, but I do believe Black women would have more clout if more HOA representation was green lit.

I don't think it's even a matter of having HOA as the face of black women; if black people (like everybody else) put their best foot forward and only advertised the most gorgeous black women from Senegal-Gambia, Ghana, South Sudan, Rwanda, Nigeria, South Africa, Mali or the Carribean, the estimation and image of black women would improve significantly.

We simply don't understand the role and importance of propaganda and social engineering..

:deadpeter:

I don't deny that some American soldiers may have recognised the beauty of Vietnamese women, but surely you understand that the nature of their interactions was not a matter of beauty.

A lot of the Vietnamese women that slept with American soldiers were directed into doing so by the North Vietnamese army and the Vietcong in order to collect Intel.

This is in no way comparable to the image that black rappers and entertainers send out into the world.

I'm just saying though, I doubt that tactic of the Vietcong would have fared well in Zimbabwe or Mali, throughout history White men have had this fascination with East Asian women, and hey presto, what do you know? They're the largest interracial coupling. How come Black women never received this kind of attention from other races of men? :hmm:

Eh, I highly doubt White, East Asian, or MENA men would prefer HOA women over their own, but I do believe Black women would have more clout if more HOA representation was green lit.
People mostly prefer their own first and foremost - period

But black women would be much more competitive in desirability politics if HOA women were the face

I'm just saying though, I doubt that tactic of the Vietcong would have fared well in Zimbabwe or Mali, throughout history White men have had this fascination with East Asian women, and hey presto, what do you know? They're the largest interracial coupling. How come Black women never received this kind of attention from other races of men? :hmm:
What happened to them was the R-word and exploitation and yes, during colonization, many white colonials used to have kids with madow women ect. They’d even take them as wives, marrying them under local cultural marriages ect. That however means nothing and has nothing to do with desirability.

Wait what is abdisamad talking about doesn't he live in europe somewhere like sweden the whole "angry black women" stuff doesn't even exist over there

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You got that fake news from that qumayo cynthia g :ulyin:
I don’t watch that shit nor do I like her
:heh:
I was just reading about a leader of the Black Panthers who would rape black woman to prepare for his ultimate desire to rape a white woman. Read Soul on Ice.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Wait what is abdisamad talking about doesn't he live in europe somewhere like sweden the whole "angry black women" stuff doesn't even exist over there
Yeah he’s a complete liar. Nigga is living over in Scandinavia and talking about angry black women 😂 you only have Somalis over there as African people

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m not saying all but a lot of people fought for sexual access to cadaans, it’s the point blank truth.

:snoop:
I knew AA men were fucking useless but not even fighting for their fellow women’s right but for fucking the enemy?

this just makes them worse then the Caribbeans goodness gracious :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’ve been saying this for years! Faraxs living in Scandinavia saying nonsense like this.

If he was basing his opinion of black woman on what he hears about them from americans, then why doesn’t he do the same to white women and latino women?

it’s not like they have good reputations either. Even the scandi women he’s talking about are liberals and not marriage worthy to a muslim, so who will come running back after h0eing around?

:mjohreally:

Yeah he’s a complete liar. Nigga is living over in Scandinavia and talking about angry black women 😂 you only have Somalis over there as African people
Also idk what he is on about white women and arab women can be just as angry as he claims black women are.
I think he just wants a plat thread

I don’t watch that shit nor do I like her
:heh:
I was just reading about a leader of the Black Panthers who would rape black woman to prepare for his ultimate desire to rape a white woman. Read Soul on Ice.
Sounds plausible all the struggle of the civil rights movement was about sleeping with women :deadosama:

Trending