Continents Redrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
well yeah before Somalia, they were under the British French and Italian Somaliland colonies
And why do you think they called our territories Italian Somaliland, British Somaliland and French Somaliland? Arab booty clapper @government siding with you should be alarming sxb:susp:

They think we’re somalis nationality wise but clans of different origins, people that think this exist sahib not everyone is with the kumaya were all brothers mindset especially the odayaal
We are not Somalis nationality wise, we are Somali, genetically. Nationality is a social construct that is secondary.

I've never in my life met a Somali who hold those views, I know they exist, just like the KKK exist. Just an irrelevant, low IQ minority.

I bet you are one of those tribalistic disease ridden motherfuckers. If not, why mention it?

I despise your kind with passion.

Tukraq

VIP
And why do you think they called our territories Italian Somaliland, British Somaliland and French Somaliland? Arab booty clapper @government siding with you should be alarming sxb:susp:
before that, the called themselves warsangeli from the warsangeli sultanate or majeerteen from the majerteenia sultanate or ajuuran from their sultanate nobody was calling themselves Somali, I don't know how arabs fit in the equation unless your cadcad

Tukraq

VIP
We are not Somalis nationality wise, we are Somali, genetically. Nationality is a social construct that is secondary.

I've never in my life met a Somali who hold those views, I know they exist, just like the KKK exist. Just an irrelevant, low IQ minority.

I bet you are one of those tribalistic disease ridden motherfuckers. If not, why mention it?

I despise your kind with passion.
so stating differing opinions existance somehow means I hold those same viewpoints :bell:
sahib look around go to your local mosque or coffeeshop many odayaal think this you guys are acting like this viewpoint dosent exist lol

Mighty

before that, the called themselves warsangeli from the warsangeli sultanate or majeerteen from the majerteenia sultanate or ajuuran from their sultanate nobody was calling themselves Somali, I don't know how arabs fit in the equation unless your cadcad
I brought up Arabs because @government was accusing us of being Ethiopian agents and I just pointed out his hipocrasy sxb.

Tukraq

VIP
My nationality is Swiss, I got nothing to do with this strange Tukraq guy. Life clearly evolves around nationality.
thats exactly my point these guys don't see themselves as related other than nationality so their mindset is similar to your example

Mighty

thats exactly my point these guys don't see themselves as related other than nationality so their mindset is similar to your example
How come somalis in Kenya, Ethiopia and djibouti still identify as somali then? And why do you think Somalis didn't enslave each other nor sold one another into slavery?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
i can understand just know that israel is still conciderd part of the middle east, and arabs even conider them as fellow brothers becosue of the ibrahim story
even though Israel is killing Palestinians and bombing gaza
54a4196569bedd22137d04ad-750-468.jpg

I know we are making dua for them for generations may allah give them back their lands.

so stating differing opinions existance somehow means I hold those same viewpoints :bell:
sahib look around go to your local mosque or coffeeshop many odayaal think this you guys are acting like this viewpoint dosent exist lol
Always the contrarian.

Sometimes I read your post and laugh because I feel you are trolling. But then I'm reminded that you are dead serious.

Who cares about what type of views these fossils who themselves destroyed the country with their backward thinking hold.

I know their views reflect yours, you wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.

Tukraq

VIP
It is true though, This level of ignorance where some Somalis believe they are not related to other Somalis by blood exists.

I have heard the funniest reactions when I told some really old relatives of mine that through DNA testing, Hawiye and Darod turned out to be the same. They were saying loudly "Ina Lillah" as if a death of some dear relative or friend was mentioned.

:mjcry:
see and they act like I'm talking fiction

Tukraq

VIP
Always the contrarian.

Sometimes I read your post and laugh because I feel you are trolling. But then I'm reminded that you are dead serious.

Who cares about what type of views these fossils who themselves destroyed the country with their backward thinking hold.

I know their views reflect yours, you wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.
nope I just mentioned it because you guys make the mistake of being absolutist when their are differing opinions outside your bubble

Tukraq

VIP
How come somalis in Kenya, Ethiopia and djibouti still identify as somali then? And why do you think Somalis didn't enslave each other nor sold one another into slavery?
Djibouti was former French Somaliland, those in Kenya and Ethiopia aren't of differing clans to those in mainland Somalia, and thats how these people think, a MJ in mudug for example will say he's related to his cousin from the Ogaden clan in garissa Kenya but not another hawiye living in the same city, this is due to clans and as mentioned before by someone else these guys don't take DNA into consideration

nope I just mentioned it because you guys make the mistake of being absolutist when their are differing opinions outside your bubble
Sure. :siilaanyosmile:

If you think about it. You are the one living in the bubble, holding the same conservative old views that have dictated everything in the past. People are trying to come up with better solutions, and you present those archaic views as something valid and fresh. Get out of here, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending