Continents Redrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Again bullshit, deep down they do. They are merely virtue signalling the current year regional politics.
Not true, a Darood and a hawiye for example see themselves as sharing a nation but definantly not related in any sense

@Tukraq

62d4c123477aff3cf2c88b16489587bd.png

This is all of the horn, and sometimes Sudan is part of the Greater Horn of Africa for other purposes.

Man, can you stop disagreeing with things that are not of opinion but universally accepted? You disagree with things to see how far and unorthodox you can get. I like originality, but it's tiresome when you do it every time.

Lol @Tukraq Ethiopians have come in masses lol first it is canjeelo and anjera are the same next it is a map the shows Somalia being part of Ethiopia then will come the annexation because we are brothers:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

62d4c123477aff3cf2c88b16489587bd.png

This is all of the horn, and sometimes Sudan is part of the Greater Horn of Africa for other purposes.

Man, can you stop disagreeing with things that are not of opinion but universally accepted? You disagree with things to see how far and unorthodox you can get. I like originality, but it's tiresome when you do it every time.
Your late to the show, I already explained that, part of Ethiopia I agree is geographically in the horn but that’s due to the Ogaden region, as for Eritrea it was grandfathered in due to the term being from before they split

Tukraq

VIP
You're hopeless wallah...

All Ethnic Somalis share the same Autosomal ancestry you inbred donkey.
:dead:
Do you think somalia in real life care about autosomal ancestry, like I said most don’t even know those things and don’t see themselves as related due to abtiriis

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-31_12-29-19.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-31_12-29-19.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 211

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Yeah but most Somalis look at qabil terms and not ethnic ones, are you telling me the odayaal are talking about autosomal ancestry lol
I agree but that's not what's being discussed sxb.

Mighty

I said many somalis I know don’t even see themselves as related outside their tribe, this is due to qabils and abtiiris, how is that not what’s being discussed
I have never come across a darod or hawiye who thinks they are not related when qabil is not factored in. There is a reason we call ourselves Somalis sxb.

Tukraq

VIP
I have never come across a darod or hawiye who thinks they are not related when qabil is not factored in. There is a reason we call ourselves Somalis sxb.
They think we’re somalis nationality wise but clans of different origins, people that think this exist sahib not everyone is with the kumaya were all brothers mindset especially the odayaal

Mighty

They think we’re somalis nationality wise but clans of different origins, people that think this exist sahib not everyone is with the kumaya were all brothers mindset especially the odayaal
They identified as somalis before Somalia even existed. It has absolutely nothing to do with nationalty.

Tukraq

VIP
Literally nobody agrees with you in this thread.
which is why I said get out your bubble, this thread is a small sample size of the large and diverse in thought somali population, infact most of the people who have the viewpoint I'm talking about are past their 50s and wouldn't be on an online forum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending