Congresswoman Ilhan Omar Is Going to Visit Israel and the West Bank

The issue of Israel vs Palestine will never work out in Palestine's favour in my opinion. The way the world sees it, it's the worlds only Jewish nation, currently fighting a people who are situated in over 20 countries worldwide. They also see Israel as the relatively only peaceful Middle Eastern country, and by coincidence or correlation, are also the only non-Muslim majority one. With the rise of open Islamaphobia, a Palestinian state is becoming less and less feasible and likely.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sxb, you're wrong. Can you accept that? Just this once just trust me. You're on the wrong side of history.

@Apollo has some twisted good intentions behind it, but you seem to use stupid justifications.

What the f*ck does Arab mean? You are expressing the same propaganda as the Israelis now, and you sound dumb. Palestinians are native to that land, and nothing changes that.

A Palestinian has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia and has never lived there. I think your hatred for Arabs are making you say a lot of stupid shit. Rise above such low-life mindset.
I used my mind and I don't hate Arabs but they are simply wrong only jews are native to Israel and Arabs arrived their as immigrants in the 7th century

They can easily just go to Saudi Arabia Arabia or Egypt or whatever

Besides the Arabs were the ones that helped the British take out the ottomans in the Arab revolt and gave it away to the british who then rightfully gave it away to jews

Their was never a Palestine and Palestinians are just Arabs with a different name

Somalis should stay away from This Arab Jewish issue it has nothing to do with Islam and jews have a right to a country and state

I used my mind and I don't hate Arabs but they are simply wrong only jews are native to Israel and Arabs arrived their as immigrants in the 7th century

They can easily just go to Saudi Arabia Arabia or Egypt or whatever

Besides the Arabs were the ones that helped the British take out the ottomans in the Arab revolt and gave it away to the british who then rightfully gave it away to jews

Their was never a Palestine and Palestinians are just Arabs with a different name

Somalis should stay away from This Arab Jewish issue it has nothing to do with Islam and jews have a right to a country and state
Dude, can you stop repeating yourself. Listen for once. Palestinians are Levantines. What you are saying is not true, so stop spreading lies.

"A second diffusion of the J1 marker took place in the 7th century CE when Arabians brought it from Arabia to North Africa."

You're trying to paint this narrative that the land was empty and the Arabs came in an now they are the direct descendants. But there have been several genetic tests been done that shows evidence that Palestinians are similar to other Jewish, and Christian groups. The Arab genes were just an addition to the already existing groups in the area.

"According to a study published in June 2017 by Ranajit Das, Paul Wexler, Mehdi Pirooznia, and Eran Elhaik in Frontiers in Genetics, "in a principle component analysis (PCA) [of DNA], the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins..."[162] Additionally, in a study published in August of the same year by Marc Haber et al. in The American Journal of Human Genetics, the authors concluded that "The overlap between the Bronze Age and present-day Levantines suggests a degree of genetic continuity in the region.""
You're is so disingenuous. Have some self-respect, warya. :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
If they block a US member of Congress with Palestinian roots from visiting her family in West Bank, that’s quite the statement and big news on its own. I don’t see why Ilhan is tagging along. Tlaib should go it alone.

I’ll be very surprised if they ban them from entering. But in the event they do, it’ll blend the clean narrative if Ilhan goes with her (they can point to her past antisemitic remarks).

World

VIP
Dude, can you stop repeating yourself. Listen for once. Palestinians are Levantines. What you are saying is not true, so stop spreading lies.

"A second diffusion of the J1 marker took place in the 7th century CE when Arabians brought it from Arabia to North Africa."

You're trying to paint this narrative that the land was empty and the Arabs came in an now they are the direct descendants. But there have been several genetic tests been done that shows evidence that Palestinians are similar to other Jewish, and Christian groups. The Arab genes were just an addition to the already existing groups in the area.

"According to a study published in June 2017 by Ranajit Das, Paul Wexler, Mehdi Pirooznia, and Eran Elhaik in Frontiers in Genetics, "in a principle component analysis (PCA) [of DNA], the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins..."[162] Additionally, in a study published in August of the same year by Marc Haber et al. in The American Journal of Human Genetics, the authors concluded that "The overlap between the Bronze Age and present-day Levantines suggests a degree of genetic continuity in the region.""
You're is so disingenuous. Have some self-respect, warya. :mjlol:
Arabs did not genetically the Levant except Iraq which used to cluster with Armenians and Levant people. The Mongols completely depopulated the region in the 13th century and destroyed all irrigation works until 200 years later when Arab nomads took over the land.

She should really drop this Israel/Palestine stuff. Palestinians have 20 countries they can move to that share the same language, religion, and customs. Jews only have one, and it's their historic homeland. They've been persecuted for centuries wherever they went, so they're clearly not safe under anyone else's rule. They came back and fought for their home and amazingly WON. Palestinians are sore losers. Even their Arab brothers gave up on them and recognize Israel. Ilhan should just stop. It's not a good look.

Gambar

VIP
If they block a US member of Congress with Palestinian roots from visiting her family in West Bank, that’s quite the statement and big news on its own. I don’t see why Ilhan is tagging along. Tlaib should go it alone.

I’ll be very surprised if they ban them from entering. But in the event they do, it’ll blend the clean narrative if Ilhan goes with her (they can point to her past antisemitic remarks).
Why shouldn’t she go?

VixR

Veritas
Why shouldn’t she go?
Less risk.

Tlaib is a lawyer, she knows how to speak publicly. She may say she supports resistance, but that’s natural for her background. Beyond that, she hasn’t made viral, controversial public statements about Israel or Jews. Meanwhile, Ilhan has.

It’s a cleaner narrative if Tlaib goes it alone. That way, if Tlaib is refused entry, there’ll be no guesswork. It would be the clear story of a US member of Congress with Palestinian roots being refused entry to Israel. Otherwise, they could muddy the situation and use Ilhan’s antisemitic statements against her.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:mindblown:
Is she retarded? She's going to get killed by Mossad wearing Hamas clothing.
:snoop:

Arabs did not genetically the Levant except Iraq which used to cluster with Armenians and Levant people. The Mongols completely depopulated the region in the 13th century and destroyed all irrigation works until 200 years later when Arab nomads took over the land.
I think I agree if I understood you correctly.

There's a genetic continuity in the region since the bronze age. Jews and Palestinians are related, but also have disparities due to many factors.

Tbh idc about Palestinian Arabs being manhandled by their jewish cousins.
:manny:

Gaza , unlike most of Somalia , has functioning sewers and less terrorist attacks.I think Somalis have bigger problems
:damedamn:

There is no such thing as an 'arab' anymore. They mixed culture and genetics for too long in the Middle East and around it. Palestinian land wasn't originally inhabitated by arabs and Palestine has no chance to take back their country, their best bet is a 2 state solution unless they wanna be miserable their whole lives.

Trending