Confused and dont know what to do right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude lost before he even started:wow:
Females will choose if they want to f*ck you or not in the first 10 seconds they see you:sass2:
But watch these simps ignore me and think being a good guy and listening will change there mind:sass2:
These guys don't know nothing I feel upset for them they are the biggest enemy's of themselves

@Generalissimo She's not playing games but testing you if you really care about her. She's doing the typical girl business, just confront her bullshit and tell her how you really feel and maybe she'll be serious with you and she might quit with the bullshit. Just man up.

I had a feeling it might be something like this laakin isn't it needy and clingy to have the same type of conversation 2 times in less than a month? I tried explaining to her in the beginning of the month that i want to be serious with her and have feelings for her and want to share a mustaqbaal with her.

Or do you mean telling her something else this time?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I had a feeling it might be something like this laakin isn't it needy and clingy to have the same type of conversation 2 times in less than a month? I tried explaining to her in the beginning of the month that i want to be serious with her and have feelings for her and want to share a mustaqbaal with her.

Or do you mean telling her something else this time?

Yes, just tell her how you really feel. Maybe she's going through some difficulties in her life and tell her to be honest with you. If the situation doesn't get any better for you then just leave her and start fishing. There are plenty fish in the sea and I'm sure you'll find your dream wife, inshallah.

don't you think that's strange coming from her since she was the one who refused a meeting btwn u and her parents? :gucciwhat: sxb ma neef daaqaya baad tahay?
How do you believe that? there are plenty of girls, let her go bro. You need the type of girl that will dance to your tunes, you are a man. This whole insecure stuff, and having to text first or there is nothing btwn u too is for chicks.

I think you should take sometime to work on yourself. Girls aren't attracted to nice guys, everyone knows.
Don't try to corrupt him with your negative outlook

From what you wrote, it doesn't seem like she is that interested in you, based on the fact that you are initiating a bulk of the time. The fact that she went with you on the Metro or whatever doesn't really indicate interest. Lemme school you on something: There are some girls who use dudes for food, money, or to just have a good time.

A girl who was truly interested would reciprocate your efforts.

BTW, how is she when you guys are together? Is she enthusiastic, receptive, etc?

My advice is to go with your gut instinct.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Thanks for your advice sxb, any tips on how I should bring topics around marriage and kids? And since I’m abroad for 10 more days is that something I should wait to tell IRL or can I take that on message and calls?

It doesn't matter imo. Just be more direct in telling her what you want in your conversations.

Xalimos don't tend to be proactive when it comes to these things but expect you to be.

Just stay respectful but be clear in what you're after.

Thanks for your long reply abaayo, cleared up a lot actually.

Its just that her actions and her saying that she only wants to be serious and not waste time doesn't go hand in hand in my eyes. I'm ready to escalate to the next level if she is ready. And on the outside it might seem that I'm the type of person who doesn't show a lot of emotions but truth be told, I'm quite emotional inside and hearing a "hope you have good day" or "i miss you" would be quite nice to hear for a change you know :manny:

I realize that I need to have another conversation with her and communicate with her but I just don't want to seem all needy and clingy you know.

Her actions vs words could be different because she's holding back due to her own insecurities or worries. This shouldnt be looked as a negative thing its just a protective mechanism, you need to show her security in the relationship and that your really serious. How do you expect her to say let me introduce you to my parents when you went missing for month loooooooooooooool you explained why but she could need more reassurance!

Yes tell her all of this! Dont listen to what people are saying your not needy or insecure. Needy to me is when a man calls you 20x a day to get your attention. :noneck: You just wanna set the record straight and get on the same page! Deff speak to her

Alright I have read your replies and realized that I need to have a serious conversation and honestly communicate my feelings and make clear that I wanna keep it serious and not waste our times if she doesn't see anything longterm.

How about something along these line "I want you to know that i want to be in a serious relationship with you and no one has made me feel like that before. Laakin it feels right now that I like you more than you like me, that you almost vanish if I dont hear from me in a while. If you dont feel ready to go into something more serious or if something is going in your life that you haven't told me about please be upfront with me so we dont waste each others time"

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Walalo

Put your seatbelt on because I’m going to be very blunt with you.

She’s just not that in to you bro....

Think about it she is willing to go out with you because it means it’s a day out, free food she gets attention...she’s probably a student so this stuff is useful for her.

However, she can go a whole month without speaking to you, not even concerned if you’re alive or dead
:noneck:

I know it hurts bro but if a girl really liked you she would be excited about mariage...she wouldn’t be able to help herself and would call you or message you.

I know you like her but this is clearly not healthy for you. You two are not on the same page and I think you’re mistaken her being polite and not wanting to say she ain’t interested...to meaning she likes you.

For heavens sake she hasn’t even kissed you and you’re talking about mariage. I guarantee you she has another guy she’s more interested in but he is playing her around so she has you as a back up.

@Emily talk some sense into this guy :mahubowtf:

Walalo

Put your seatbelt on because I’m going to be very blunt with you.

She’s just not that in to you bro....

Think about it she is willing to go out with you because it means it’s a day out, free food she gets attention...she’s probably a student so this stuff is useful for her.

However, she can go a whole month without speaking to you, not even concerned if you’re alive or dead
:noneck:

I know it hurts bro but if a girl really liked you she would be excited about mariage...she wouldn’t be able to help herself and would call you or message you.

I know you like her but this is clearly not healthy for you. You two are not on the same page and I think you’re mistaken her being polite and not wanting to say she ain’t interested...to meaning she likes you.

For heavens sake she hasn’t even kissed you and you’re talking about mariage. I guarantee you she has another guy she’s more interested in but he is playing her around so she has you as a back up.

@Emily talk some sense into this guy :mahubowtf:

First time I agree with Knowles and she writes something real :ohhh:

From what you wrote, it doesn't seem like she is that interested in you, based on the fact that you are initiating a bulk of the time. The fact that she went with you on the Metro or whatever doesn't really indicate interest. Lemme school you on something: There are some girls who use dudes for food, money, or to just have a good time.

A girl who was truly interested would reciprocate your efforts.

BTW, how is she when you guys are together? Is she enthusiastic, receptive, etc?

My advice is to go with your gut instinct.

Thats the thing that confuses me so much, her behavior when we are out together is so much different than we are chatting on snapchat. She is very receptive and it feels more like a 50/50 split on who is talking.

If my gut instincts had said that she is using me for free food or something like that i would had quit this a long time ago runti. She has actually offered to pay every time we have eaten in some restaurant. She even sent money to my account once when the bill was unusually high but i sent it back and refused lacagta :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts