Confused and dont know what to do right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said that she felt I wasn't being serious with her and half a year had passed with us talking and getting to know each other so I guessed that would be a logical next step.
don't you think that's strange coming from her since she was the one who refused a meeting btwn u and her parents? :gucciwhat: sxb ma neef daaqaya baad tahay?
How do you believe that? there are plenty of girls, let her go bro. You need the type of girl that will dance to your tunes, you are a man. This whole insecure stuff, and having to text first or there is nothing btwn u too is for chicks.

I think you should take sometime to work on yourself. Girls aren't attracted to nice guys, everyone knows.

This is also what I was thinking laakin that's what i thought we did when we talked about this last month. I said that i want to have a serious relationship with you and she said that she also wanted to do that. Its just that i dont see any difference between her now and before the talk we had.

Think you need to have another talk, be firm with the options you're giving. It's either a yes or a no. @Coulombs law shed some light on the situation

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
initially, you don't initiate conversations for more than a couple days because if you do, you're teaching her that you'll always be the one to talk to her so why should she bother texting you first? She already thinks you'll hit her, and that's why she found it weird that u didn't chat her up for a month. This allows u to know if she into or not before u even take her to a date. If she isn't into u, she won't bother texting u first and that'll be ur cue to move on to the next one.

you played yourself. I'd suggest, quit all contacts with her now and save yourself the headache. It sounds like she has all the cards. Let her chase you, you have to show her that you can replace her easily. Right now it seems you are the insecure one when in reality, if you want the relationship to work and last, you gotta make her feel insecure.:manny:

Also, don't be afraid to talk about intimate stuff, they actually like that despite what they say.

you played yourself waryaa

and lastly why are you so serious at 22?
Females chasing you is just great :banderas::ahh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Generalissimo She's not playing games but testing you if you really care about her. She's doing the typical girl business, just confront her bullshit and tell her how you really feel and maybe she'll be serious with you and she might quit with the bullshit. Just man up.

World

VIP
Am keep it real with you if the hoe doesn't get wet when she first see's you she never will.
Also 5 hours of talking to stupid creatures like females:childplease:
That’s so crazy wallahi I don’t even like small talks with females. 5 hours wow and all he gave her is a hug I’m shook.

don't you think that's strange coming from her since she was the one who refused a meeting btwn u and her parents? :gucciwhat: sxb ma neef daaqaya baad tahay?
How do you believe that? there are plenty of girls, let her go bro. You need the type of girl that will dance to your tunes, you are a man. This whole insecure stuff, and having to text first or there is nothing btwn u too is for chicks.

I think you should take sometime to work on yourself. Girls aren't attracted to nice guys, everyone knows.
Sort your life big 22 with no game whatsoever you should be ashamed bro how is a little girl making you her lapdog take me to this restaurant take me to this restaurant you got used and played

Based on my experience and from the women I know some girls are careful with guys meaning sometimes the expectation is there for you to start the conversation and other times the girl is testing you to see if you care. There's also the slight chance shes not a texter or phone user and that's why your always having to initiate the convos. But let me tell you this NO GIRL WILL WASTE YOUR TIME OR HER TIME AND GET ON A METRO IF SHE DIDNT GIVE A SHIT LOOL!!! Metro means bus right? Or subway? I'm Canadian so we dont use that term but if shes getting out of her house to hop on a bus to see you my nigga she cares.

As for the emotional convos dont expect all women to be open to you especially when your just courting her, maybe shes saving all the emotional stuff once you're married! Less buuq that way rather than talking about intimate stuff to a man you aint married to she sounds like a gabar with xishood and sharaaf.

For the marriage issue, marriage is a huge responsibility if she's saying she wants to wait it could be she's scared to approach her parents, she's not ready yet or other reasons. Don't assume because she said wait that means ciyaar, there should be a reason! You were headed in the right direction in trying to get the parents to talk continue in this direction. It only shows her your serious about her and want to make things halal.

Lastly, if you wanna spend the rest of your life with this women have a conversation with her on how you feel!!! Trust me communication is so important I'm giving you advice you will never know whats in a women's mind until you ask her. She's the only person that can decrease your worries and I bet you its nothing serious!

Sorry for the long essay lol :manny:

Thanks for your long reply abaayo, cleared up a lot actually.

Its just that her actions and her saying that she only wants to be serious and not waste time doesn't go hand in hand in my eyes. I'm ready to escalate to the next level if she is ready. And on the outside it might seem that I'm the type of person who doesn't show a lot of emotions but truth be told, I'm quite emotional inside and hearing a "hope you have good day" or "i miss you" would be quite nice to hear for a change you know :manny:

I realize that I need to have another conversation with her and communicate with her but I just don't want to seem all needy and clingy you know.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Thanks for your long reply abaayo, cleared up a lot actually.

Its just that her actions and her saying that she only wants to be serious and not waste time doesn't go hand in hand in my eyes. I'm ready to escalate to the next level if she is ready. And on the outside it might seem that I'm the type of person who doesn't show a lot of emotions but truth be told, I'm quite emotional inside and hearing a "hope you have good day" or "i miss you" would be quite nice to hear for a change you know :manny:

I realize that I need to have another conversation with her and communicate with her but I just don't want to seem all needy and clingy you know.
From what you've told us you come across as clingy and insecure, just man up and be straight with her man, nothing else to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending