Confession Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i feel like crap.i literally go.on YouTube and watch videos about people from all.over the world from different background and ages who just found out that they have cancer. I dont kno.it make.me feel.100x better. I know I am evil lol I do.pray for them. It makes me feel ungrateful then I realize how blessed I am then i start thanking Allah immediately.What's your confession?
No judgement zone please!

Last edited:
You get affirmation from suffering of others, you devil:gucciwhat:
I said no judgment.
I don't though but this is what is advised in our religion. Look at those who have less than you. Sometimes we get too wrapped up in ourselves is ok to be inspired by what someone else is going g through. A lot of them post their story so we can be inspired and be grateful.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wow your really heartless and evil you feel better than those who have cancer? There suffering brings you relief? What a twisted sick individual you are!

When i feel like crap.i literally go.on YouTube and watch videos about people from all.over the world from different background and ages who just found out that they have cancer. I dont kno.it make.me feel.100x better. I know I am evil lol I do.pray for them. It makes me feel ungrateful then I realize how blessed I am then i start thanking Allah immediately.What's your confession?
Wallahi caadi ma tihid.:bell:

Wow your really heartless and evil you feel better than those who have cancer? There suffering brings you relief? What a twisted sick individual you are!
I never said better than. I watch to not take life forgranted. I wish I can take their pain away but i cant. They share it in the public sphere to be benefitted. I DONT KNOW WHAT YALL TALKING ABOUT. PEACE.

Typical Somali.. Reer baadiye waxiid.
This thread was meant to reveal or confess something weird about you.. Y’all are now obesseing over the poor girls confession.. Get over it and let us know a secret about you Waryaada.

Its sunnah to do prostration of thanks to allah for his blessings but its just that you should do it out of the ill-fated's sight, you did nothing wrong.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I rarely feel down or depressed, tbh. I keep myself entertained 24/7 loool

Watching videos on cancer is a bit too much for me, but I like watching epic fail videos, if that counts?:ayaanswag:

I still read fanfiction during this holy month...:(
Bisinka..What kind of "fanfics"?:noneck:

Also @ "Islamic Fanfiction Writer"....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I can only eat food if I'm being entertained by a video. Usually YouTube videos but on Sundays, I'll have a buffet in front of me while I binge my 5 shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending