Confession Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
FyiThe reason I got into these videos was because I got a cancer scare. Ever since then I watch them not to rejoice at them but to appreciate life more. And I am also waiting to hear from my DR as we speak. They help me to be kind to people because you never know what they're going through in their life. To give everyone your undived attention just incase that's the last time you talk to them or see them...Since some of yall were so judgemental.
Dont assume things. Give people benefit of the doubt.
I hope you get some good news, sis.

If it were me, watching the ppl getting diagnosed with cancer would depress me (my dad survived it), but ppl are different. Maybe you watch them bc its somehow comforting that there are other ppl out there. I would watch ones where it was a false scare if you can find them, or ones where they survived and are cancer-free. But whatever keeps you in good spirits, do more of.

What if @Halimo-2018 looks up those videos to reflect on her own life and think of how blessed she is

I mean it’s like when you go muslim burial even if you don’t know the person your supposed to reflect on how short life is and think about all the things you can do now
I do it for that same reason.

I hope you get some good news, sis.

If it were me, watching the ppl getting diagnosed with cancer would depress me (my dad survived it), but ppl are different. Maybe you watch them bc its somehow comforting that there are other ppl out there. I would watch ones where it was a false scare if you can find them, or ones where they survived and are cancer-free. But whatever keeps you in good spirits, do more of.
Aww My dad also did. Everyone has their limit. Nothing wrong with that.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I use to go on Bestgore and liveleak to read and watch videos about drugs and violence :kanyeshrug:

The mexican cartels had some creative ways of killing their enemies:jcoleno:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I use to go on Bestgore and liveleak to read and watch videos about drugs and violence :kanyeshrug:

The mexican cartels had some creative ways of killing their enemies:jcoleno:
:tacky:

Same. I use to visit WPD on reddit like once or twice a month. It's been banned now. Not to revel in peoples deaths but to see in the odd circumstances people can die. Those cartel videos are the worst. Some people are devoid of any form of humanity, empathy or sympathy.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:tacky:

Same. I use to visit WPD on reddit like once or twice a month. It's been banned now. Not to revel in peoples deaths but to see in the odd circumstances people can die. Those cartel videos are the worst. Some people are devoid of any form of humanity, empathy or sympathy.

A lot of their torture tactics were very amateur compared to say, ISIS. They'd dismember a victim but would start with chopping his head off? :drakewtf: Surely if you wanted to inflict maximum pain you'd take an arm or a leg first...

I read a report that the youngsters who joined the cartel would have to eat the flesh of one of the victims cooked in a tamale dish, as part of their initiation. They'd literally skin the guys buttocks and deep fry it. Hell sus:francis:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
A lot of their torture tactics were very amateur compared to say, ISIS. They'd dismember a victim but would start with chopping his head off? :drakewtf: Surely if you wanted to inflict maximum pain you'd take an arm or a leg first...

I read a report that the youngsters who joined the cartel would have to eat the flesh of one of the victims cooked in a tamale dish, as part of their initiation. They'd literally skin the guys buttocks and deep fry it. Hell sus:francis:

I would rather have my throat slit by daesh than have my face skinned and heart cut out by the cartel.

Status
Not open for further replies.