• No

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
:cosbyhmm:
Your family should take you to Africa and beat the lesbian demon out of you. The sheikh will marry you to make sure the lesbian demon never returns :fittytousand:

First of all may Allaah bless you and protect you against all evil. Ameen.

You’re being tested with having these feelings. It makes you even feel not wanting to get married to a guy.... Maybe you don’t want to get married to the guy you’ve been hooked up with because deep down you know he wasnt your calaf? Meanwhile you kept thinking it was because you thought you might like girls... Wallaahi idk. May Allaah make this easy for you. Ameen.
Thank you so much i really hope that is the case i feel less shit after reading your post

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Thank you so much i really hope that is the case i feel less shit after reading your post

Don’t lose hope walaal. And ignore what some are saying in your thread. They don’t understand that this is something you’re being tested with and that you’re simply are asking for some advice.

Yes I did. But very brief in my early teens. None recently that's why I'm worried.

walaal, you need to realize that you're a lesbian. there's nothing wrong with that. so stop suppressing it, and live the life you were meant to live!:fittytousand:

if you marry a guy you don't love you'll be miserable

All jokes aside, don’t marry someone you don’t love. If I remember correctly from my psych lectures, the first seven years will be a deciding factor. Most forced marriages don’t make it past that. You are only 24. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Good luck

walaal, you need to realize that you're a lesbian. there's nothing wrong with that. so stop suppressing it, and live the life you were meant to live!:fittytousand:

Thanks for your reply. Living as you suggest is not an option for me though... it's either umm hurairah life or marry a guy. Maybe he'll be ok with it if he has 3 other wives or something to keep him busy.

Toxique

hood arawelo

its haram and a sin but its not a major one. it doesnt even have a hadd punishment.:ooh:

Familien hennes kommer til å "disown" henne og hun kommer ikke til å være velkommen i Somaliske "community" :lolbron:

jeg er fult informert om det:chrisfreshhah:,

men hva så? jeg kommer også til å bli "disowned" fordi jeg ikke er muslim.

man har bare ett liv så hva er vitsen med å ikke leve det som man egentlig ønsker.

So you’ve only spoken to two guys?
Why don’t you be a bit more optimistic and try speaking to more.. you never know you might find the perfect girly Somali guy :ulyin: there are loads out there With the body to match!!:siilaanyolaugh:

And don’t marry someone you don’t like just for the sake of it, just my 2cents..

Status
Not open for further replies.