Confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why don't you delete this account and make another(after informing the mods of course)? That way you can express yourself without restrictions and your relatives won't know a thing.
I dont a give f*ck im the same person real life and on here dont matter. Thats how real i am :trumpsmirk:

Jeesto

VIP
Gucci having those veitnam flashbacks about the HoF thread
nT6Rs.gif

Ibn Rushd

891 year old Islamic theologian
Carab iyo casiir is a phrase used by somalis to describe how softy and feminine those in the middle east are:yloezpe:
hey,hey
People in Arab countries are strong as hulk, I went to the gym and seen a guy like this.
At least we get more canno geel than you. I can go to the dukaan right know and buy canno geel.

Last edited:
hey,hey
People in Arab countries are strong as hulk, I went to the gym and seen a guy like this.
15047052_600143583504443_8705856876010536960_n.jpg

At least we get more canno geel than you. I can go to the dukaan right know and buy canno geel.
You're currently living in an Arab country right? Are people racist to you? Do you face harsh discrimination? Are Somalis looked down on?

Ibn Rushd

891 year old Islamic theologian
You're currently living in an Arab country right? Are people racist to you? Do you face harsh discrimination? Are Somalis looked down on?
I still live in my home town sharjah

No, depend who you are.
If you tease a Arab and you are full blown Nationalist, you are going to be smashed.
If you be friendly you will be treated with respect.

Anyways in UAE, Arab people there look indian and persian in a manner.
look at Al Maktoum
his nose is long

UAE made the first camel milk Ice cream in different flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts