Confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Back in the days of Runescape and Conquer Online, my cousin hacked my account and got my character married to his online friend because the guy would send his "wife" rare shit and a ton of money, which he then transferred to his account

My 9yo ass was so shook when I logged in the next day to some old guy sending me PMs professing his love for me. :jcoleno:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I committed crimes that at the time I didn't think were crimes, and everyday I'm haunted that someone looks at them, lol. Not serious crimes but also not ticketing offenses

Axmed Xaji

I get annoyed when my mom and dad obsess about 'gaalada wayku necibyiheen' nonsense. Wish I could tell them I was gaalo, :russ:

I won't to my parents. They subconsciously know it but it would be earth-shattering if I told them.
Even though I'm a Muslim, I want to applaud you for not telling them. It would break them, they'll think they'll be burned for eternity for raising a gaal. I hope the double life doesn't get too stressful.

Last edited:
I was watching my favourite kids show, and they brought a psychic, they asked
Him to describe one of the viewers
Clothes.....

He said there's a little girl with a pink and grey Stripped dress watching, right now.

I got so scared I switched off the tv

:mjcry:

Axmed Xaji

Even though I'm a Muslim, I want to applaud to for not telling them. It would break them, they'll think they'll be burned for eternity for raising a gaal. I hope the double life doesn't get too stressful.
It's not really a double life. They know my views on things in general. I don't pray around them and they know my views on sharia law etc. So I just haven't said the words but I did everything else.

Benjamin

någon :)
Confess something that you've never told anyone else. PM me your confession if you want to stay anonymous and don't want ruin your reputation on Sspot.
Let the confession begin
Should-Christians-Confess-Sins-To-One-Another.jpg

I'm gonna confess for confessing to this post.
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't have dms yet.
Okay, I've been sexually harassed by other Somali girls before. I didn't fully consent, but I didn't stop them either. They would make me do things I didn't enjoy but I did them anyway because I didn't want to lose their friendship. This was all in middle school. I ran into one of the two girls that use to moleste me at a wedding around a year ago, it was awkward. We greeted each other and I tried my best to avoid her for the rest of the night.
:duck:

Jeesto I still don't understand why you were trying to deny we had a thing between us. It kinda hurt me that you lied so much because I know we had feelings for each other. I know you don't want people to think you're gay, but you have to be proud of who you are. Besides, it's not like you know anyone here in real life. Were all completely anonymous. Just live in your truth.

So are you saying all those long deep conversations we had with each other was all for jokes? Come on, me and you both know we connected and there was definitely feelings of love there.

And I know what's going on between you and @GodKnowsBest. Wallahi you're a freak
i have feelings fr u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts