Confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Confess something that you've never told anyone else. PM me your confession if you want to stay anonymous and don't want ruin your reputation on Sspot.
Let the confession begin
Should-Christians-Confess-Sins-To-One-Another.jpg

I don't have dms yet.
Okay, I've been sexually harassed by other Somali girls before. I didn't fully consent, but I didn't stop them either. They would make me do things I didn't enjoy but I did them anyway because I didn't want to lose their friendship. This was all in middle school. I ran into one of the two girls that use to moleste me at a wedding around a year ago, it was awkward. We greeted each other and I tried my best to avoid her for the rest of the night.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I don't have dms yet.
Okay, I've been sexually harassed by other Somali girls before. I didn't fully consent, but I didn't stop them either. They would make me do things I didn't enjoy but I did them anyway because I didn't want to lose their friendship. This was all in middle school. I ran into one of the two girls that use to moleste me at a wedding around a year ago, it was awkward. We greeted each other and I tried my best to avoid her for the rest of the night.
are you a girl :dwill:

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
I don't have dms yet.
:gucciwhat:Sue their madow ass B.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I draw conclusions about sspot users based on their dp. That forms the basis for my hatred/friendship with them, unless I interact with them and I like them.

Axmed Xaji

I'm also flummoxed/annoyed by the emojis used on this site. Why the obsession with African Americans? Who made these?!?! I understand the Somali ones though.

Axmed Xaji

I'm deeply annoyed by Somali male femininity and metrosexuality. This is my advice to Somali men: no gelling hair--in fact shave all of your heads, no tight clothes, workout, and don't touch other men in public. Also don't wear a macaws. I know we've been doing it for a while but stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending