Confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
to me it sounded like she made him her boi... in his mind

Those who watch American Gods will understand:cryinglaughsmiley: @Abaay Abaay RIP my nigga
t-bilquis-starz-vf.jpg

G

Gamas

I still live in my home town sharjah

No, depend who you are.
If you tease a Arab and you are full blown Nationalist, you are going to be smashed.
If you be friendly you will be treated with respect.

Anyways in UAE, Arab people there look indian and persian in a manner.
look at Al Maktoum
his nose is long

UAE made the first camel milk Ice cream in different flavours

How many people (somali) have hotels there ?.. have a distant relative who has/wants a hotel

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
For some reason, i like checking myself out on a mirror when f*cking. I swear i look more at my own reflection than the gal im shagging. It's soo bad, that i've got two 4ftx4ft mirrors, imported from Tennessee, on both side of our bedroom.

I don't know where i got it from. Years ago, i was maybe 9, i saw American Psycho. And i vividly remember the scene where Bateman is banging these women, while he's checking himself out. Did that have a psychological effect on me, to look at my own reflect during sex with both fascination and admiration? Maybe.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
When I'm throwing out the trash at night, and my mom tells me to watch out for jins in the dump, I laugh. But when I'm actually throwing out the garbage, I always brace for something to pop out of the qashin, lol

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I had sex with a 50+ year old who has many kids, including some in my age group. In fact, one of them is a childhood friend.
I always wanted to screw the caretaker woman at my old building, to get the rent lowered. She was so desperate for attention that I regret not just doing it. Wouldn't have paid so much for rent.

For some reason, i like checking myself out on a mirror when f*cking. I swear i look more at my own reflection than the gal im shagging. It's soo bad, that i've got two 4ftx4ft mirrors, imported from Tennessee, on both side of our bedroom.

I don't know where i got it from. Years ago, i was maybe 9, i saw American Psycho. And i vividly remember the scene where Bateman is banging these women, while he's checking himself out. Did that have a psychological effect on me, to look at my own reflect during sex with both fascination and admiration? Maybe.
:browtf::browtf::browtf::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::ehh::ehh:

Jeesto

VIP
Theres nothing wrong with hitting up older woman. I have a philosophy that i follow ardently: Every Hole is a Goal.
How old dee? Those in their 30s are okey but 40 and 50+ is just plain nasty:susp: How u gonna f*ck s**l with wrinkles and not get disgusted by it?:mahubowtf:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Ok.
We used to have this Somali woman as a house help, I was 12 at the time and was a really horny kid, one day I found her sleeping next to me and I was shocked and horny too. Her ass was huge and she was in her mid 20's, it was late and I don't know what got into me and I found myself rubbing my cock up against her juicy ass, she was just wearing a baati, I filled my hard cock in her ass cheeks, she felt it and woke up, looked back at me, I froze.
She didn't say shit, matter of fact she backed up felt my cock. It was amazing.
Since that night she would always want me to give her a back rub while I was grinding my cock on her ass.I lost my virginity to her at the beach 6 months after I continuously grinded on her.
My parents don't even know.

She's now married with 2 kids.
what the f*ck

Ok one time in this hair thread @TooMacaan posted a picture of her hair. She was wearing a leather jacket and a pink shirt. Immediately i whipped my dick out and masturbated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending