Confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Ok.
We used to have this Somali woman as a house help, I was 12 at the time and was a really horny kid, one day I found her sleeping next to me and I was shocked and horny too. Her ass was huge and she was in her mid 20's, it was late and I don't know what got into me and I found myself rubbing my cock up against her juicy ass, she was just wearing a baati, I filled my hard cock in her ass cheeks, she felt it and woke up, looked back at me, I froze.
She didn't say shit, matter of fact she backed up felt my cock. It was amazing.
Since that night she would always want me to give her a back rub while I was grinding my cock on her ass.I lost my virginity to her at the beach 6 months after I continuously grinded on her.
My parents don't even know.

She's now married with 2 kids.

Jeesto

VIP
Ok.
We used to have this Somali woman as a house help, I was 12 at the time and was a really horny kid, one day I found her sleeping next to me and I was shocked and horny too. Her ass was huge and she was in her mid 20's, it was late and I don't know what got into me and I found myself rubbing my cock up against her juicy ass, she was just wearing a baati, I filled my hard cock in her ass cheeks, she felt it and woke up, looked back at me, I froze.
Since that night she would always want me to give her a back rub while I was grinding my cock on her ass.I lost my virginity to her at the beach 6 months after I continuously grinded on her.

:gucciwhat:
Mid 20s? That's child molestation:mahubowtf:

Jeesto

VIP
You're too naive sxb.

I'm a Nigerian Prince and I'll send you my money, I just need some cash from you first and in return my billions will be yours.
Some shaqaale are qashin. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true:manny:
Via Dahabshiil or World Remit?:hillarybiz:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Ok.

Was she hot and did sh have a big back is the real question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending