Concerned for 12-15 year old kids being brainwashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
The way he said it was very smooth. Means he says it all time when he's alone but was caught on livestream. He probably also calls black people that when they aren't around. Also 6 months ago he was accused to be a Nazi but he declined. Now he's finally shown the world what he is

And dont tell me there is no problem with him saying that word :ufdup:
She's just 14
Plus she's from Denmark so you can't blame her
:ufdup:

maestro

Cultural revolution
This is what happens when non white kids watch white media.

Example of a lost kid

He'll grow up hating blacks and praising white :gucciwhat:

maestro

Cultural revolution
She's been infected by the sspot virus :kendrickcry:

Damn. Hope these xoolo don't ruin @Khad714 she's our future :meleshame:

If I discovered something like this site when I was 14 wlhi by now I would've been a school shooter in jail. :dead:

Some kids are stronger than others. Khad714 is way too mature

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The way he said it was very smooth. Means he says it all time when he's alone but was caught on livestream. He probably also calls black people that when they aren't around. Also 6 months ago he was accused to be a Nazi but he declined. Now he's finally shown the world what he is

And dont tell me there is no problem with him saying that word :ufdup:

Yeah definitely didn't sound a like a slip of the tongue, which means he regularly says it.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

If I discovered something like this site when I was 14 wlhi by now I would've been a school shooter in jail. :dead:

@GodKnowsBest infected her uno
tumblr_mw0h54bsLQ1r6qguso9_250.gif

Well you can counter balance that with telling him somalis are most superior and not telling him only but showing him memoirs of cadaan men admitting this.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@maestro I don't think it's that deep tbh I always knew that he was a weirdo. All these YouTubers are fucked. The chances of your brother getting influenced by him isn't that high but it's good to have a talk with him. He's lucky he has an older sibling imagine those weird kids that watch these f*ck shit videos online and turn into Dillan Ruth

maestro

Cultural revolution
@maestro I don't think it's that deep tbh I always knew that he was a weirdo. All these YouTubers are fucked. The chances of your brother getting influenced by him isn't that high but it's good to have a talk with him. He's lucky he has an older sibling imagine those weird kids that watch these f*ck shit videos online and turn into Dillan Ruth

Yeah i think he'll be alright but needs guidance. 14-17 is truly the cringiest period of existence

TooMacaan

VIP
Yeah. I'm now more concerned in him finding this site. Cadaan are too mild compared to these people :faysalwtf:
Lol, you should probably introduce it to him before he finds it on his own xD You could administer the poison in small doses and monitor him, so he doesn't go 0 to 100 after a couple of weeks.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Aren't Somali parents also racist towards madow people? You need to stop worrying about what a gamer does and talk to your parents who are raising the kids first.

In other words, Somalis are not black, that word don't mean ish to us.

Moving right along.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!

But on a serious note though. This site have affected me in some ways:meleshame:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Aren't Somali parents also racist towards madow people? You need to stop worrying about what a gamer does and talk to your parents who are raising the kids first.

In other words, Somalis are not black, that word don't mean ish to us.

Moving right along.

Don't mean shit to us until Becky calls you one. :comeon:
Or are you ok with cadaan calling you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending