Comments section is brutal💀💀

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If people were calling Indian, Sri Lankan or Nigerian women gorgeous I wouldn’t care lol. I wouldn’t go out of my way to comment how I don’t find them pretty.

Point is a lot of people don’t like us and don’t like seeing us get praised. Who knows why.
OUUU you dragged her omg .Anyways people have some hidden agenda towards us who the hell comments on a of an ethic group getting praised and post hate I don’t get it

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
what have you heard them saying??
it’s mainly on tiktok but i think it has to do with some gang beef form way back I think that’s why Madows hate us.Anyways they are always saying dumb shit about somali foreheads the state our country our food how we have no native dishes etc and Somalis are kekeing with the folks just the fit in we are an embarrassment Wallahi Somalis irl and online need to have some xishood.

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
it’s mainly on tiktok but i think it has to do with some gang beef form way back I think that’s why Madows hate us.Anyways they are always saying dumb shit about somali foreheads the state our country our food how we have no native dishes etc and Somalis are kekeing with the folks just the fit in we are an embarrassment Wallahi Somalis irl and online need to have some xishood.
no as in om mainly talking about your school like in your classroom how are the maadows in your classes?

It actually wasn't negging since many maadow guys from back in the day said they would never be with a somali girls because the word "somali" was embarassing. I even remember when one neef said "if I was to kiss a girl and I find out she's Somalian I would punch her" I saw many of these type of comments. They literally saw somali females as sub humans.
You'd probably get AIDS from kissing one akhas, why would you want that? Have a look at the statistics for western madow men, its disgusting.

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
You'd probably get AIDS from kissing one akhas, why would you want that? Have a look at the statistics for western madow men, its disgusting.
he was the ugliest nigerian guy ever uff all the ones that kept saying that were repulsive on the face wise yet had so much confidence. Even some maadow girls had ti call them out. Uk maadow guys has the most self haters that's why they all breed with cadaans here.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
what sort of things have you heard them.say and how do they treat somalis?
I’m not around those ppl as much.The ppl who always talk shit also have Somali friends their views are very diverse they don’t treat Somalis bad but they sure as hell speak of us like we are some otherworldly species.One day they say Somali women are gorgeous the next we are ugly they must be getting rejected this is not normal behaviour.

I’m not around those ppl as much.The ppl who always talk shit also have Somali friends their views are very diverse they don’t treat Somalis bad but they sure as hell speak of us like we are some otherworldly species.One day they say Somali women are gorgeous the next we are ugly they must be getting rejected this is not normal behaviour.
when Somalis are getting dragged: Looool, they are the UGLIEST in the world, never seen an attractive one. Their heads be shaped like 👽👽

When a pretty Somali gets posted : But- but- they're Eurocentric, muh featurism, muh texturism :kendrickcry:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
In y7 a North African was arguing with a Madow on whether or not Somalis are Arab LMFAO
North African guys are so obsessed with Somalis in the UK. Those fat nosed Berber Arab mutts can’t decide what their identity is but they’re arguing about whether we’re Arab? They’re just mad gulf arabs dehumanise them all the time. They should mind their business.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
when Somalis are getting dragged: Looool, they are the UGLIEST in the world, never seen an attractive one. Their heads be shaped like 👽👽

When a pretty Somali gets posted : But- but- they're Eurocentric, muh featurism :kendrickcry:
it’s the “all lives matter” talking bout ALL AFRICANS ARE BEAUTIFUL or Somalis are too full of them selves

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
North African guys are so obsessed with Somalis in the UK. Those fat nosed Berber Arab mutts can’t decide what their identity is but they’re arguing about whether we’re Arab? They’re just mad gulf arabs dehumanise them all the time. They should mind their business.
it was a long time ago but whenever I think about it I laugh why can’t they mind their own business

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
They change their mind every couple years or it depends on the post lol
whenever Somali men get praised Somali women get dragged whenever Somali women get praised people bring up Arabs,slavery and all
of the isms.

Trending