Comments section is brutal💀💀

Was expecting a Somali gender war but left dumbfounded

Why are there so many ajnabis mad that a Somali woman finds Somali men the most attractive?
3 years ago i was into into tiktok becos i was stil younger but now have no intrest🤣🤣.
I just realised it usualy the botom of the barel who are in tiktok section is meaningless

No homo but I have seen a lot of good looking faraxs, the average farax towers over these shisheeyes, I'm always looking down when I'm talking to ajanibis f*ck they talking about. Plus we have great noses and hair

It’s clear that Somali men aren’t seen as black men. So this is why they’re more likely to reject such a label compared to women.
Usually the whole black discourse is more prevalent in the UK spaces…. I identify as black but I get what you guys are saying…. You feel closer to being Somali than black. Makes sense

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Wow. I didn’t know we were this hated. This should serve a lesson to faraaxs tho. Only somali women defending yall in the comments yet yall were hating calling us “liis madow” and praising morrocans.

Wow. I didn’t know we were this hated. This should serve a lesson to faraaxs tho. Only somali women defending yall in the comments yet yall were hating calling us “liis madow” and praising morrocons
Ngl zvbear and dark nn made me vow to never defend Somali men. Not my battle you never know if they all hold similar beliefs

Trending

Latest posts