Comments section is brutal💀💀

This is the biggest lie ever. I was on social media back in the day and maadow guys constantly targeted Somali girls calling us ugly and only the mixed somali girls were attractive....
This is known as "negging" in pua(pick up artist) terms. The madow guys were doing it to lower your self esteem so you'd sleep with them. There is no way madow guys didn't/don't find halimos attractive, they find any women that doesn't look bantu attractive.

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
This is known as "negging" in pua(pick up artist) terms. The madow guys were doing it to lower your self esteem so you'd sleep with them. There is no way madow guys didn't/don't find halimos attractive, they find any women that doesn't look bantu attractive.
It actually wasn't negging since many maadow guys from back in the day said they would never be with a somali girls because the word "somali" was embarassing. I even remember when one neef said "if I was to kiss a girl and I find out she's Somalian I would punch her" I saw many of these type of comments. They literally saw somali females as sub humans.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Its only the asian men hating cus their women all r lusting after mali guyz. Ik because asian girlfriends all be saying they want me to set them up with somali guyz. Told them i dont know any cause im a gatekeeper yes
Let a brother eat huuno.
Blinding Lights GIF by The Weeknd

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
yh it was bad back than very bad as we didn't have a voice and this was mainly real life racism against Somalis. As of today nothing has changed in terms of our hate on social media. I don't know how it is in real life with the youngsters. How is it?
it’s all a bunch of talk on the internet honestly but nowadays young Somali boys are getting involved into more and more gang crime and getting stabbed and killed.However in school the Somali kids are always popular but they won’t stop teaching Ajnabis Somali.The only bad things about Somalis I’ve seen has really been online and or form other Somalis but in drill there’s some song talking about 4 Malis dead on your block it’s genuinely pretty sad .

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
it’s all a bunch of talk on the internet honestly but nowadays young Somali boys are getting involved into more and more gang crime and getting stabbed and killed.However in school the Somali kids are always popular but they won’t stop teaching Ajnabis Somali.The only bad things about Somalis I’ve seen has really been online and or form other Somalis but in drill there’s some song talking about 4 Malis dead on your block it’s genuinely pretty sad .
I feel like Somalis are only popular in a a majority somali area. but when maadows outnumber that's where the problem occurs. I remember when two somali boys were harshly bullied in school couple of years ago by both cadaan and maadows and get this the school had devebt amount of Somalis but non helped smh

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s important to ignore negative opinions specially if it’s a reaction to a postive video. That beautiful young sister made me proud, our youth are in great hands :)

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I feel like Somalis are only popular in a a majority somali area. but when maadows outnumber that's where the problem occurs. I remember when two somali boys were harshly bullied in school couple of years ago by both cadaan and maadows and get this the school had devebt amount of Somalis but non helped smh
people have no idea we’re they stand when it comes to us.one day it’s ive never seen an ugly Somali women the next is we are only beautiful because we are mixed and or invaders form the fucking Middle East the next we think we are superior because of our Eurocentric features ppl can’t make up their minds.Our worst enemies are Cadaans and Madows they are always the main suspects.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
people have no idea we’re they stand when it comes to us.one day it’s ive never seen an ugly Somali women the next is we are only beautiful because we are mixed and or invaders form the fucking Middle East the next we think we are superior because of our Eurocentric features ppl can’t make up their minds.Our worst enemies are Cadaans and Madows they are always the main suspects.
yeah but lately I been seeing way too many hate against somalis particularly us girls and is mainly by cadaan, maathow, mixed race and north african guys. They're even showing their faces boldly and saying the most of pocket things without facing any consequences.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Because(at least here in the uk) the discrimination was mainly from madow guys towards somali guys, somali women were able to leverage their "exoticness" i.e not looking stereo-typically madow to lessen the vitriol towards them. Plus they(the xalimos) further lessened the discrimination by distancing themselves from faraxs.

Even in today's day and age , online whenever a somali guy is attacked by madow guys, xalimos will be in the comment section liking and agreeing with their statements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
yeah but lately I been seeing way too many hate against somalis particularly us girls and is mainly by cadaan, maathow, mixed race and north african guys. They're even showing their faces boldly and saying the most of pocket things without facing any consequences.
when somalis insult other ethnic groups it’s only the trolls who also hate Somali women and don’t even show their face online meanwhile the people hating on us have their faces up and it gets thousands of likes it’s really disheartening.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
when somalis insult other ethnic groups it’s only the trolls who also hate Somali women and don’t even show their face online meanwhile the people hating on us have their faces up and it gets thousands of likes it’s really disheartening.
Yeah that's what I'm saying the people that mocks us aren't even hiding their real selves you can click and see their actual profile pic saying vile stuff about us. How are the ajanabi views on somalis in your school?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
True most Somalis wear hijab nowadays at least in the uk .In the 90s and early 2000s women were wearing the hijab just not as much then in the late 2000s early 2010s more women started wearing jilbabs and such and all of a sudden we are ugly I sense something more 🤔 also ppl need to stop dragging us Somalia isn’t the poorest country in Africa anymore.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Yeah that's what I'm saying the people that mocks us aren't even hiding their real selves you can click and see their actual profile pic saying vile stuff about us. How are the ajanabi views on somalis in your school?
The views on Somalis back home are that we are lawless banana munching pirates

Kisame

Plotting world domination

" but when maadows outnumber that's where the problem occurs"

There was a Somali kid I spoke about on here who lived in a city with no somalis. He was getting bullied and his parents asked my family for tips on how they could deal with this. My parents recommended they move away to a Somali area and that's what they did. The boy currently lives in Seattle now around a lot of somalis.

This kid was pretty much a prime target for bullying. he was skinny, didn't really participate in any school activities, and went to school in a low income area.

Honestly growing up as a minority in an area gotta be considered borderline child abuse. Your child will be a prime target for bullying if they are regular miskeen student.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

If people were calling Indian, Sri Lankan or Nigerian women gorgeous I wouldn’t care lol. I wouldn’t go out of my way to comment how I don’t find them pretty.

Point is a lot of people don’t like us and don’t like seeing us get praised. Who knows why.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
" but when maadows outnumber that's where the problem occurs"

There was a Somali kid I spoke about on here who lived in a city with no somalis. He was getting bullied and his parents asked my family for tips on how they could deal with this. My parents recommended they move away to a Somali area and that's what they did. The boy currently lives in Seattle now around a lot of somalis.

This kid was pretty much a prime target for bullying. he was skinny, didn't really participate in any school activities, and went to school in a low income area.

Honestly growing up as a minority in an area gotta be considered borderline child abuse. Your child will be a prime target for bullying if they are regular miskeen student.
Yeah very true but the issue is in the uk if you live in an area with little Somalis and mostly maadow you can be bullied and they will target you for being Somali. Just like those somali boys I mentioned which would make the bullying in my opinion triple worse as they're not only targeting you for being weak but for being something you can't change. Maadow uks are demons in a human form.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP

If people were calling Indian, Sri Lankan or Nigerian women gorgeous I wouldn’t care lol. I wouldn’t go out of my way to comment how I don’t find them pretty.

Point is a lot of people don’t like us and don’t like seeing us get praised. Who knows why.
a whole arab mother???? what a weirdo was she from the uk and how dare she. She was defo jealous no one was bigging up ugly hooked nose arab women. And the fact she got her husband to dm.you she's crazy feel so sorry for her children

Trending