Comment on here I'll match a song I think matches your vibe

You listen to J.I.D too??? :gladbron:

I'm only familiar with the first and last one, i'm gonna save the others for next time. Your taste ain't too shaby too
:obama:
Yeah I heard him featured on some songs of EARTHGANG back in the day and came across him again when I read that he is with J. Cole's Dreamville but I have to give him more listens.
Check the entire Telephone mixtape by Noname, has really chill vibes (learned of her because of Chance the Rapper).
Thanks, my musical twin:salute:, your ears are also not too bad after all :damnmusic:

Yeah I heard him featured on some songs of EARTHGANG back in the day and came across him again when I read that he is with J. Cole's Dreamville but I have to give him more listens.
Check the entire Telephone mixtape by Noname, has really chill vibes (learned of her because of Chance the Rapper).
Thanks, my musical twin:salute:, your ears are also not too bad after all :damnmusic:

EARTHGANG and DREAMVILLE too? Lemme stop right there, that whole album was lit.
:wowsweat:

I'll check those ones out too, thanks for recommending. You officially have the best taste on here!

EARTHGANG and DREAMVILLE too? Lemme stop right there, that whole album was lit.
:wowsweat:

I'll check those ones out too, thanks for recommending. You officially have the best taste on here!
I mainly remember this album by earthgang

Yeah it all started for me first with Kendrick and TDE (should have posted some SZA but I'm talking to veteran, I see:jaynerd:) and later with Cole. Before that I mainly listened to older 90s (jazz-)hiphop and of course Kanye Jay etc. plus r&b but it was more what my older brothers were listening to. TDE was a game-changer for me:lawd:

Last edited:
I mainly remember this album by earthgang

Yeah it all started for me with first with Kendrick and TDE (should have posted some SZA but I'm talking to veteran, I see:jaynerd:) and later with Cole. Before that I mainly listened to older 90s (jazz-)hiphop and of course Kanye Jay etc. plus r&b but it was more what my older brothers were listening to. TDE was a game-changer for me:lawd:

Loool it's fine, you can post what you want, I don't judge. I don't listen to much Sza but I have heard songs here and there (Summer Walker too).

R&b is macaaaan including the early 00's.
This song you just posted though...
:damnmusic:

Loool it's fine, you can post what you want, I don't judge. I don't listen to much Sza but I have heard songs here and there (Summer Walker too).

R&b is macaaaan including the early 00's.
This song you just posted though...
:damnmusic:
Really glad that you enjoy it so far! :yousmart:
Yeah @KingSolo dropped some Summer Walker here yesterday, bro I think you could share some more gems with us that are in the same vein.

SZA is really dope