Comment on here I'll match a song I think matches your vibe

I hope like them
Damn Nujabes is up there with the greats. :ahh:
Admittedly I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed Samurai Champloo (one of the best OST for any anime hands down) but never came around to watch Cowboy Bebop. Back in the day I used to listen to homework edits of Nujabes instrumentals while studying and I still do from time to time 10/10:banderas:
-Post makes good songs, not bad
-heard only a few songs of JME back when I looked up grime artists, I like this track
-6lack never really heard any songs from him tho I kept getting recommendations but I'm pleasantly surprised finally hearing his music will keep checking out
-the 4th song is really chill and mellow, perfect for lounging :obama:
All in all great choices like them all definitely more in tune with what I listen to on the regular

lol I used to listen to chamber of reflection by Mac de Marco on repeat and people around me couldn't tell if I was messing with them or unironically enjoyed it that much (it was the latter, the sample by the Japanese jazz musician whose name I forgot was just too good). This by song is also nice

Edit 1: the artists name is Shigeo Sekito (shout out to whosampled.com)

Daughter sounds like the distant cousin of Bon Iver and Birdy with something added that I can't pinpoint.

I have a weird love hate relationship with songs like the one by Breaking Benjamin - if I didn't grew up around the band or fans of the band I have a really hard time getting into them (e.g. I probably wouldn't listen to Rise Against if wasn't for the sentimental value of hanging with friends who liked this etc. it sort of grew on me)

Never heard of Art Pepper (name doesn't even ring a bell) but I'm still listening to it as I finish up this post and the live verdict is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give korean rnb a chance its really good
I definitely will sxb as a matter of fact the Art Pepper song just ended and I will listen to it now

Edit 2: Nice song, will give Korean songs more listens in the future.

:salute: thx sxb being a music critic is quite fun, didn't think it would be.

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Damn Nujabes is up there with the greats. :ahh:
Admittedly I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed Samurai Champloo (one of the best OST for any anime hands down) but never came around to watch Cowboy Bebop. Back in the day I used to listen to homework edits of Nujabes instrumentals while studying and I still do from time to time 10/10:banderas:
-Post makes good songs, not bad
-heard only a few songs of JME back when I looked up grime artists, I like this track
-6lack never really heard any songs from him tho I kept getting recommendations but I'm pleasantly surprised finally hearing his music will keep checking out
-the 4th song is really chill and mellow, perfect for lounging :obama:
All in all great choices like them all definitely more in tune with what I listen to on the regular

lol I used to listen to chamber of reflection by Mac de Marco on repeat and people around me couldn't tell if I was messing with them or unironically enjoyed it that much (it was the latter, the sample by the Japanese jazz musician whose name I forgot was just too good). This by song is also nice

Daughter sounds like the distant cousin of Bon Iver and Birdy with something added that I can't pinpoint.

I have a weird love hate relationship with songs like the one by Breaking Benjamin - if I didn't grew up around the band or fans of the band I have a real time getting into them (e.g. I probably wouldn't listen to Rise Against if wasn't for the sentimental value of hanging with friends who liked this etc. it sort of grew on me)

Never heard of Art Pepper (name doesn't even ring a bell) but I'm still listening to it as I finish up this post and the live verdict is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I definitely will sxb as a matter of fact the Art Pepper song just ended and I will listen to it now
:salute: thx sxb being a music critic is quite fun, didn't think it would be.

^ So i guess you've heard of this track? I'm glad you enjoyed the songs! Would you mind giving me some artist names or tracks? I've left English speaking world in terms of music I deadass listen to Japanese Enka and Random bossa nova need to switch it up some more! thanks for the detailed reply makes me happy

^ So i guess you've heard of this track? I'm glad you enjoyed the songs! Would you mind giving me some artist names or tracks? I've left English speaking world in terms of music I deadass listen to Japanese Enka and Random bossa nova need to switch it up some more! thanks for the detailed reply makes me happy
Not this one but I remember the song Have faith in me by the same band but this one is sounds even better. You see I'm really lazy when it comes to entire discographies/ albums except for when I'm assured I by friends or reddit that I have to absolutely listen to it.

Puh :wowsweat: I really go blank when I have to recommend songs, except for sharing what I recently have been listening to. Give me a second bro and I will look what I can share with you. But you are too eclectic for this task my dude, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a playlist of unreleased demo tapes of every artist I like:feedme:.
I will try tho

Last edited:
Would you mind giving me some artist names or tracks? I've left English speaking world in terms of music I deadass listen to Japanese Enka and Random bossa nova need to switch it up some more! thanks for the detailed reply makes me happy

Almost missed that you said you are tired of english songs/lyrics -> back to square one
:browtf: This was harder than I thought it would be, my brain is still like :what1:
So I took an easier approach and mostly share German songs/ bands.
Not what I usually listen to, but most likely there is something you haven't heard yet.

how to tear everything down and overhaul your life, german style :duckr:

If I was Trump and Elizabeth Warren was running against me, I'd play this at every rally and have the crowd sing " I'm sorry, Pocahontas!" in German:denzelnigga:
german 70s krautrock band, exceptional drumming, Japanese frontman singing in English with a heavy accent, obscure lyrics :ehh:
great jazz guitarist, American tho :yousmart:

official testosterone anthem, should be playing in every gym :mjkkk:
Are you from scandinavia btw?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Almost missed that you said you are tired of english songs/lyrics -> back to square one
:browtf: This was harder than I thought it would be, my brain is still like :what1:
So I took an easier approach and mostly share German songs/ bands.
Not what I usually listen to, but most likely there is something you haven't heard yet.

how to tear everything down and overhaul your life, german style :duckr:

If I was Trump and Elizabeth Warren was running against me, I'd play this at every rally and have the crowd sing " I'm sorry, Pocahontas!" in German:denzelnigga:
german 70s krautrock band, exceptional drumming, Japanese frontman singing in English with a heavy accent, obscure lyrics :ehh:
great jazz guitarist, American tho :yousmart:

official testosterone anthem, should be playing in every gym :mjkkk:
Are you from scandinavia btw?

Ain't heard of any of these but I actually enjoyed them ! I'll be adding that song into my gym playlist, who knew germany had some hidden germs. I guess it's time for me to get over my fears of neutral and gender verbs and start learning the language o.o . Also im not reer ikea sxb its my little secret haha

Ain't heard of any of these but I actually enjoyed them ! I'll be adding that song into my gym playlist, who knew germany had some hidden germs. I guess it's time for me to get over my fears of neutral and gender verbs and start learning the language o.o . Also im not reer ikea sxb its my little secret haha
I get that, German is not difficult but has a lot of irregularities that can be hard at first

I feel like recommending some here:

I was reppin' Cordae and the YBN collective til he got together with my sports bae :mjcry: great tracks tho :2tjlv3e:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@admin Don't want you to feel left out, this is what I assume all Admins listen to you like any of theses?

^^^^ Lowkey NSFW at the end still a good song

I was playing that non-stop when it first came out, so glad someone else appreciates it
:friendhug:
Yeah he may turn out to become the next Kendrick or Cole, great lyricist with a good ear for picking beats. :salute:
I may veer a little too far into the left-field sometimes, but this is also what I generally listen to. You have good taste in music:banderas:

Yeah he may turn out to become the next Kendrick or Cole, great lyricist with a good ear for picking beats. :salute:
I may veer a little too far into the left-field sometimes, but this is also what I generally listen to. You have good taste in music:banderas:

Thank you! I surprisingly listen to a good amount of rap lol but i'm glad to see people have a broader taste.

He's veryyy talented and I think he looks cute with Naomi (sorry about your lost sports crush :ftw9nwa:).

Thank you! I surprisingly listen to a good amount of rap lol but i'm glad to see people have a broader taste.

He's veryyy talented and I think he looks cute with Naomi (sorry about your lost sports crush :ftw9nwa:).
Yeah but most Xalimos listen to Drake or whatever is charting right now, you seem to dig for the deep-cuts yet also appreciate Bey etc. :hillarybiz:
:browtf: good for them, I guess. At first I was shook when I saw the insta post, now I grew past the initial bitterness. I think it's rare to see a power-couple with the potential to be great in their fields for the next decades.