Comment on here I'll match a song I think matches your vibe

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
ok match me

Witches listen to a lot of brazilian music so this is a must

This has to be the most random one cause I won't lie I haven't the slightest clue what type of music you could be into. Let me know what you normally listen to though im curious to what witches consider good music

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Witches listen to a lot of brazilian music so this is a must

This has to be the most random one cause I won't lie I haven't the slightest clue what type of music you could be into. Let me know what you normally listen to though im curious to what witches consider good music

I am a good witch not bad evil witch. If i were bad evil i will like Lizzo's songs

None of the choices u gave me work with my spirits. lol What music i like ?

I like upbeat songs! Girls wanna have fun type

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I am a good witch not bad evil witch. If i were bad evil i will like Lizzo's songs

None of the choices u gave me work with my spirits. lol What music i like ?

I like upbeat songs! Girls wanna have fun type

This probably worse than before but I aint given up ill find something you like!

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.

^ You sound like this but

^ But your on Sspot vibe is this

^ You might like this , I dont take you for the type to like KPop so i didnt put any down am i right?
Surprisingly accurate :ehh:

I like all the songs. :ohhh:

I do hate K Poop, your analysis is spot on.

You give me a classic vibe, yet elegant at the same time
Thanks brother, meant to reply earlier. The first song was not even close tho :liberaltears:
I listen to a variety of genres, mostly hiphop, r&b, some jazz, classical (mostly for focus) and some rock (more hard rock or rarely some indie)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that there is no more mystery you can add some surprising recommendations if you want.
Safe to say you are the sspot resident DJ:salute:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Thanks brother, meant to reply earlier. The first song was not even close tho :liberaltears:
I listen to a variety of genres, mostly hiphop, r&b, some jazz, classical (mostly for focus) and some rock (more hard rock or rarely some indie)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that there is no more mystery you can add some surprising recommendations if you want.
Safe to say you are the sspot resident DJ:salute:

I like all your picks give me sec I can give you some good stuff

edit: I need to pop out ill send it to you in the morning its nearly 1am here will pass out when i return home .Also are you okay wwith songs not in english cause i got some nice ones i will send you later @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer .

Last edited: