Come down to this bar in Xamar! 3$ cocktails during happy hour

@Nilotic South Sudan has hope though and will actually progress. I am sure they know what their real priorities are despite the challenges they face. Somalis identify the wrong things to focus on which is why they will always be in their sad predicament and I will be on the sidelines at age 80 if I live that long to say "I told you so". The place will be the same except the some big calool politicians having the latest iPhone.

We're in a very low position right now and it will take a great deal of effort (and time) to actually progress as a Nation; the war has essentially ended and Juba seems to now finally understand the importance of funding infrastructure projects, so fingers cross.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Do you also pray the day the government annihilates every single terrorist roaming around Mogadishu who are also collecting taxes from people in broad daylight? Wasn't his legacy shamed with the constant Al Shabab attacks on the base and across the country?

@Nilotic this country and people have no hope. South Sudan has hope though and will actually progress. I am sure they know what their real priorities are despite the challenges they face. Somalis identify the wrong things to focus on which is why they will always be in their sad predicament and I will be on the sidelines at age 80 if I live that long to say "I told you so". The place will be the same except the some big calool politicians having the latest iPhone.

You could probably win a gold medal with the way you jumped to a conclusion

You are the person in this meme
9BF38DF0-A1E4-440C-8D94-75B7F54AA45E.jpeg

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
We're in a very low position right now and it will take a great deal of effort (and time) to actually progress as a Nation; the war has essentially ended and Juba seems to now finally understand the importance of funding infrastructure projects, so fingers cross.

You are 100x ahead Somalia despite your low position. You are so lucky to not be full of morons among your people. Most people are nuanced and balanced and can prioritize their community's issues. Not Somalis. If it weren't for western aid and World Remit/Dahabshiil thanks to western money, they'd be extinct as an ethnic group and only be in western countries who took them in.

I wish HSM would kick out these gaalos in Halane and shut down these bars. The amount of sin going on in there is unspeakable!
You're more worried about galoos drinking alcohol than your own people being blown up by al-shabab.. I swear some of you somali niggas are mentally retarded.

You are 100x ahead Somalia despite your low position. You are so lucky to not be full of morons among your people. Most people are nuanced and balanced and can prioritize their community's issues. Not Somalis. If it weren't for western aid and World Remit/Dahabshiil thanks to western money, they'd be extinct as an ethnic group and only be in western countries who took them in.
Literally! Its so sad and pathetic how ungrateful somalis are so blinded by the fact that Europeans a.k.a " evil gaalos" were the only ones who helped us when were going through civil war and famine.

Both our Arab "muslim brothers" and our "fellow Africans" turned their backs on us when we needed them to most despite us having helped them when we were in our prime.

Last edited:

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
You're more worried about galoos drinking alcohol than your own people being blown up by al-shabab.. I swear some of you somali niggas are mentally retarded.
Ileen certain man on this site would line up to blow up dis same bar but wanna call out al shabaab 😭😭😭

Ileen certain man on this site would line up to blow up dis same bar but wanna call out al shabaab 😭😭😭
It's so sad because the same mf's talking like this all grew up in safe and privileged western countries, instead of using their education to uplift and support our homeland they wanna argue about irrelevant shit.

Our people back home have gone through poverty, famine, drought, lack off education and in some places terrorism yet diaspora niggas find it more necessary to criticise somalis from back home on religion.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Both our Arab "muslim brothers" and our "fellow Africans" turned their backs on us when we needed them to most despite us having helped them when we were in our prime.

The Arab world is our largest economic partner and is responsible for many Somali universities built during the war, two port developments, a new airport alongside hundreds of millions of dollars in economic aid.

Here is just one tiny example:

That’s not considering the amount of humanitarian and military aid we have received.

I am not an Arab defender but you’re severely mistaken.