Come down to this bar in Xamar! 3$ cocktails during happy hour

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Xamars crazy wallahi. Been to a couple shisha spots down Banaadir and taleex where niqaabis go to shake ass to Sharma boy. There’s a few good spots in liido aswell right next to a pharmacy that sells pills near the beach hotels where the drunk uncles and hijabless singers intermingle. One of the bars there always smells of weed but I’m yet to find the source but considering what I saw inside it shouldn’t have been too hard.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I pray the day when the government is strong enough to chase away the westerners at Xalane.

A military camp named after a man that gave his life for Somalia. What a disgrace the place is occupied by westerners who get rich by laundering ”aid” money. Nacalaa kugu yaal. We shamed the mans legacy.
Xalane are corrupt but not a good idea to cut the foreign influence completely. Whenever a politician goes full power hungry it’s useful for the world to have a hands on approach. We need to mature first

Xalane are corrupt but not a good idea to cut the foreign influence completely. Whenever a politician goes full power hungry it’s useful for the world to have a hands on approach. We need to mature first
Whats point of Xalane anyways??, The Somali govt and average Somali both have no idea whats going on there

Basically a foreign Invasion ,but Somalis are too weak to say anything now obviously

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I would not hold your breath if I was you. Mogadishu is a pressure cooker. All it takes is a few political disputes and the guns come out. So, Halane has the mandate to stay there indefinitely. The UN/US will always find a reason and Somalis living there love giving it to them.
Your right, it will take decades for Somalia to get rid of foreign influence. I curse the spineless leaders, they are of no use.

Us somalis will never progress if we always have foreigners in our affairs. The gaalo are not helping because thats not in their interest. You should know this walaal

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your right, it will take decades for Somalia to get rid of foreign influence. I curse the spineless leaders, they are of no use.

Us somalis will never progress if we always have foreigners in our affairs. The gaalo are not helping because thats not in their interest. You should know this walaal
Nah America is very helpful. You underestimate how much help we need to build a half decent state that can stand on its own two feet.

We need to be baby sitted till we have mass education and there’s no risk of a dictatorship

Based

VIP
Xalane mafia camp is not real xamar. Even if this was available to locals, nobody is spending 3 dollars on a cocktail hahaha

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Nah America is very helpful. You underestimate how much help we need to build a half decent state that can stand on its own two feet.

We need to be baby sitted till we have mass education and there’s no risk of a dictatorship
America or other foreigners will not do anything for us, you are naive if you believe that.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Really hate how all these gentrified stores are written in English :susp:

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Xalane mafia camp is not real xamar. Even if this was available to locals, nobody is spending 3 dollars on a cocktail hahaha
Ur right the locals would rather buy smuggled Ethiopian alcohol for cheap. And the girl that posted this is a regular dhaqan celis that went with her fam lol locals can get into xalane 😂

Xamars crazy wallahi. Been to a couple shisha spots down Banaadir and taleex where niqaabis go to shake ass to Sharma boy. There’s a few good spots in liido aswell right next to a pharmacy that sells pills near the beach hotels where the drunk uncles and hijabless singers intermingle. One of the bars there always smells of weed but I’m yet to find the source but considering what I saw inside it shouldn’t have been too hard.

Waxas caadi waaye, their spots where only diaspora and rich locals hang out with music and dancing. I went to one on top of a building, it was actually banging.

I had a small thought while I was checking the xalimos dancing to music, what if Al Shabab bursted in here, what a sad way to go.:ivers::mjlol:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I am tired of the hypocrisy and where red lines are drawn by Somalis.

In the eyes of almost all Somalis, social drinking is infinitely worse than terrorism and corruption or if someone's son is in jail for murder or xooging. Even touching a dog is seen as being worse as those things.

Somalia and the diaspora is a clown world and the Somalis are the clowns.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I pray the day when the government is strong enough to chase away the westerners at Xalane.

A military camp named after a man that gave his life for Somalia. What a disgrace the place is occupied by westerners who get rich by laundering ”aid” money. Nacalaa kugu yaal. We shamed the mans legacy.

Do you also pray the day the government annihilates every single terrorist roaming around Mogadishu who are also collecting taxes from people in broad daylight? Wasn't his legacy shamed with the constant Al Shabab attacks on the base and across the country?

@Nilotic this country and people have no hope. South Sudan has hope though and will actually progress. I am sure they know what their real priorities are despite the challenges they face. Somalis identify the wrong things to focus on which is why they will always be in their sad predicament and I will be on the sidelines at age 80 if I live that long to say "I told you so". The place will be the same except the some big calool politicians having the latest iPhone.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wish HSM would kick out these gaalos in Halane and shut down these bars. The amount of sin going on in there is unspeakable!