Come down to this bar in Xamar! 3$ cocktails during happy hour

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
16FE58AE-B2B5-4889-881E-4FE27377380F.jpeg
EB69D7A3-324C-4B4B-B94A-6306B08588BA.jpeg

Modd looks better then the bar near my house :hmm:

Barring the obviously disgraceful fact that they’re serving alcohol, how on earth is a drink $3 in a third world village?

Our “economy“ is fucked.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Barring the obviously disgraceful fact that they’re serving alcohol, how on earth is a drink $3 in a third world village?

Our “economy“ is fucked.
It’s cheaper in Turkey you can buy a beer with 7.5% alcohol for 2 dollars, we not that bad

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Our “economy“ is fucked.
Seems a decent price? Inner Xamar prices aren’t much different to the developed countries. Which isn’t a surprise given the gentrification it’s experiencing and the amount of diaspora who’ve got access to Western income.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol. I thought alcohol was banned in somalia. Smh.

Definitely is in Puntland but you do see the rare drunkard even out on the street. I witnessed one flailing about in the middle of Bosaso but everyone looked at him with disgust. I was told they smuggle stuff in from Ethiopia but that it's otherwise illegal.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Seems a decent price? Inner Xamar prices aren’t much different to the developed countries. Which isn’t a surprise given the gentrification it’s experiencing and the amount of diaspora who’ve got access to Western income.

How do you know the developed world prices? Allah, khamr oo cabay!

Ryan Gosling Judging You GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ain’t no way they got the Absolut there.

Defo reer Sweden fr, that’s like their water.

:dead:

Last edited:

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Damn I didn’t know the natives in Mogadishu had fun like this. Glad to see things are changing in the city.
:obama::obama:

Mogadishu has always had Alcohol and other depravity. The difference post-war is that now it's European and American elites who have their own part of the city. A city within a city basically.

This is one of the restaurants in that place, owned by this lady.

Screenshot 2022-09-24 at 21.45.44.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I pray the day when the government is strong enough to chase away the westerners at Xalane.

A military camp named after a man that gave his life for Somalia. What a disgrace the place is occupied by westerners who get rich by laundering ”aid” money. Nacalaa kugu yaal. We shamed the mans legacy.

I pray the day when the government is strong enough to chase away the westerners at Xalane.

A military camp named after a man that gave his life for Somalia. What a disgrace the place is occupied by westerners who get rich by laundering ”aid” money. Nacalaa kugu yaal. We shamed the mans legacy.

I would not hold your breath if I was you. Mogadishu is a pressure cooker. All it takes is a few political disputes and the guns come out. So, Halane has the mandate to stay there indefinitely. The UN/US will always find a reason and Somalis living there love giving it to them.

Trending

Latest posts