Coloureds in South Africa use “Somali” as an insult for someone who is dark

Apollo

VIP
like 90% of ethiopians are not dark!

@Emily borrowed my comb yesterday, now it's broken.

4529460199_8d0f0108f8_b.jpg

People don’t think I’m Somali simply because I’m light skin. Like they deadass think ALL Somalis are dark skinned lmao nothing wrong with that but damn ignorant much?

Basically light skin = Habesha dark skin = Somali

People don’t think I’m Somali simply because I’m light skin. Like they deadass think ALL Somalis are dark skinned lmao nothing wrong with that but damn ignorant much?

Basically light skin = Habesha dark skin = Somali
Even when I was in Ethiopia they were surprised im Somali because they expected all Somalis to be darkskinned. I’m not even light, but brown

Fels

#trollhunter
Somalis look beautiful dark tbh but when a bantu is dark or lightskinned it still looks weird on them but somalis rock with either colour:salute:

f*ck these n*ggers. They have a special hate for us and can’t keep us out of their mouths. Somalis are not any darker than unmixed Bantus and they have the nerve to use our name like it’s an insult?

But I’ve noticed that even mixed Madows HATE dark skin. These madows are always insulting Somalis for being self-hating but it’s only projection. They themselves want to be white but you would be hard pressed to find this trait in a Somali. They hate that we look down on madows in general, whether mixed or not.

A n*gger is a n*gger whether or not they have white rape blood in them. They’re just mad that we don’t buy into their racial hierarchies and don’t have an inferiority complex to the white man. And we look down on all of them, mixed Madow or not.
:mybusiness:

f*ck these n*ggers. They have a special hate for us and can’t keep us out of their mouths. Somalis are not any darker than unmixed Bantus and they have the nerve to use our name like it’s an insult?

But I’ve noticed that even mixed Madows HATE dark skin. These madows are always insulting Somalis for being self-hating but it’s only projection. They themselves want to be white but you would be hard pressed to find this trait in a Somali. They hate that we look down on madows in general, whether mixed or not.

A n*gger is a n*gger whether or not they have white rape blood in them. They’re just mad that we don’t buy into their racial hierarchies and don’t have an inferiority complex to the white man. And we look down on all of them, mixed Madow or not.
:mybusiness:

I thought you had a black friend somewhere in LA?

It must be hard having a dad who’s a coloniser and a self hating dark skinned mother. I’d be confused if I was a “coloured” too. They’ve been dehumanised so much their whole pseudo race is just called coloured. Not too different from their black ancestors. The hottentots weren’t even seen as human by the Bantus as well as the whites.

Inshallah the Dutch colonisers balkanise South Africa and get their wish of a boer state. These people are ungrateful degenerates with enough energy to kill innocent Africans but bum lick Asians and white.

Trending