Coloureds in South Africa use “Somali” as an insult for someone who is dark

I am not offended b I eat raw now accept being dark skinned skinny Somalian dude

Forget offended you should be worried. Get a doctor and start cooking your food like normal humans.

749CE0A7-E15A-4D84-AC46-0786F51834DF.jpeg

@AussieHustler seriously who do I contact to get my rating back. I wouldn’t have to engage this hoe if I could just qashin people’s post when they chat shit. :hillarybiz:

I don't understand the issue. Most Somalis are dark and slender. Nothing wrong with that, in fact I'd rather be tall and dark than short, stocky and light. You niccas need stop being so sensitive.

I don't understand the issue. Most Somalis are dark and slender. Nothing wrong with that, in fact I'd rather be tall and dark than short, stocky and light. You niccas need stop being so sensitive.

Oh I didn’t mind that comment. I just don’t like her. She trolls this board so I think she shouldn’t cry foul when we troll her. :manny:

Any proof

The atributes that Apartheid government used to differentiate Coloureds and Bantus was that:

1. A pencil will drop if placed in the hair

2. The shoulders arch downward

3. Caucasian features in an albeit Negroid body

Somalis generally fit these three specifications. Either way, the Apartheid government used to give "Honorary White" status to black tourists.

The atributes that Apartheid government used to differentiate Coloureds and Bantus was that:

1. A pencil will drop if placed in the hair

2. The shoulders arch downward

3. Caucasian features in an albeit Negroid body

Somalis generally fit these three specifications. Either way, the Apartheid government used to give "Honorary White" status to black tourists.
Sxb I know about the pencil test but where in the article does it say about Somalis viewed as coloured in south africa

Rocca

Didn’t you hear that Alex Jones has upgraded us (Somalis) to a Caucasian juniors status. Get on with the program Sxb, become a member @ infowars.com and get your latest news as a Caucasian prospect.

Sxb I know about the pencil test but where in the article does it say about Somalis viewed as coloured in south africa

There are no cases of Somalis visiting South Africa or any other HOAers partially due to strained relations.

But from other South Africans who lived in apartheid, had a Somali lived in apartheid era SA, they would’ve been coloured.

This was because the racial class African was exclusively reserved for Xhosa, Zulu, Swazi and Sotho Bantus.

Rocca

Didn’t you hear that Alex Jones has upgraded us (Somalis) to a Caucasian juniors status. Get on with the program Sxb, become a member @ infowars.com and get your latest news as a Caucasian prospect.

Nice one.

Race doesn’t really affect me personally, I look at history, ethnicity and culture as more defining characteristics.

to be honest, this isn't offensive to me. there's nothing bad with being tall and dark. you're all brainwashed by European beauty standards and take offence to being referred to as dark. we have colorism in our community. let's not act like some of y'all don't refer to darker somalis as "
dhuxul" or "Sudanese" (like that's an insult). these coloureds don't sound any different from light skin somalis and the ones with a mixed race ancestry.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
to be honest, this isn't offensive to me. there's nothing bad with being tall and dark. you're all brainwashed by European beauty standards and take offence to being referred to as dark. we have colorism in our community. let's not act like some of y'all don't refer to darker somalis as "
dhuxul" or "Sudanese" (like that's an insult). these coloureds don't sound any different from light skin somalis and the ones with a mixed race ancestry.

Being dark isn't even that bad by European beauty standards. Features > skin tone every time. Only Africans and their descendants prioritize skin colour.

The most dhuxul Somali will have silky hair, a thin nose, sculpted face and be strikingly macaan. It acts as a barrier to the sun and looks great.

I'm saying this as a lighty and I will chose darkskin over bantu features anyday.

Trending