Coloureds in South Africa use “Somali” as an insult for someone who is dark

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
View attachment 54805 Apparently this is also the case in Brazil - if someone is dark, tall and skinny they are given the nickname “Somalia” :jcoleno: (like that Brazilian football player)
Didn't you know that somebody dark was referred to as Somali?. All just because of stereotypes of Mogadishu residents and the Pirates

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Honestly that is how I used to stereotype Somalis now I don’t even care but Eritrean friend thinks every dark skinned skinny dude is a Somalian:ftw9nwa:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Honestly that is how I used to stereotype Somalis now I don’t even care but Eritrean friend thinks every dark skinned skinny dude is a Somalian:ftw9nwa:
Honestly, I used to think every Ethiopian(habesha) used to eat raw meat as their only food and no other food, but I realised. However, some Sspoters think that way:ayaanswag:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Honestly, I used to think every Ethiopian(habesha) used to eat raw meat as their only food and no other food, but I realised. However some Sspoters think that way:ayaanswag:
Nothing wrong with eating raw meat I ain’t offended unlike y’all:ayaanswag:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That is what all Somalis say ‘I ain’t dark skinned, I am brown’, they think being dark is equivalent to ugly.

@AussieHustler Why are Somalis easily triggered :cosbyhmm:
I swear I'm not dark. Wtf wanna see my pic. You're the one perpetuating myths here. How comes all somalis aren't dark?

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP

my Djiboutian friend thinks every smelly vertically-challenged kinky haired bug-eyed person is a Habesha:ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts