Colin Powell Dead at 84

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Millions of deaths? First it was hundreds of thousands, now millions 😂.

America did not kill those people. Iraqis fought amongst themselves. Kurds vs Shias, Sunni vs Shias etc. Iran supported millions of Shia militias travel from Hezbollah and Iran to fight in Iraq.

The right decision to make was an Iran war. Not Iraq first. Deposing of the Shia mullahs would’ve bought incredible stability to the Middle East.

We did nothing on Syria, look what happened. It’s even worse than Iraq.
Stop the bs, the US went there without plan, just shit and leave strategy, and caused all that suffering over lies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stop the bs, the US went there without plan, just shit and leave strategy, and caused all that suffering over lies.

I agree with u but i still LOVE my country USA

A good man. RIP. One of the best careers in US politics.

To the Saddam lovers, f*ck off. That nigga’s death was the rejoice for millions of Iraqis
you want me to give you a list of all the war crimes the Americans did, and btw wtf kinda logic is that just cause i think Americans are animals doesn't mean i support Saddam

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ilaahay ha cabaado. May he rot in hell. He was instrumental in the death of 600k Iraqis. Naclatulah

Someone with sense. It would be the equivalent of America killing Siyad Barre and then Somalia descending into civil war. Which we happened to us anyway.

The same would’ve happened to Iraqis. Saddam was getting weaker and wanted to give power to his crazy son.

You can’t blame America for their low IQs.
Iraq invasion was a disastrous decision that only endangered the region with the growth of Iranian influence and if US didn't invade Iraq Iran would have been kept at bay surrounded and isolated that's the mistake the US is reeling from to this day.

First black joint chiefs of staff.

Back then black people had role models. Now it's cardi g b or whatever the f*ck her name is

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
After reading this thread, you would think that nearly everybody on this thread is a “cry baby leftie” and I am a “conservative”.

How the turn tables...

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
The man who said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and Infact Iraq had none , with his words 2-3 Million Iraqis have died . A 20 year war on terror on false pretense in Iraq because of him and his handlers words .

May God show him the faces of all the Muslims he has killed with his words in the grave .

You can't and will not out run GOD'S justice he will suffer for all the transgression that he and his government brought against their fellow man .

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Iraqis still suffer from the hell this ugly barbarian and his barbaric white masters inflicted on them. The deformed children Iraqi women give birth to, is pretty horrific.

Trending

Latest posts