Col. Yasin Farey officially takes NISA leadership

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All he is doing is making it worse for himself.

September 18th is happening regardless and itll be laid out for all to see.
He probably has backing from the corrupt Xalane especially UK to destroy this govt because they know Farmaajo will be re elected. Also the IC decision on the sea case is literally month away. Suspicious timing!

reer

VIP
Rooble is covering something up why did he change Hundubeey before the 18th meeting? Why is he so frantic in sending out weird letters from courts? The dude must be the most fudeed PM I have seen. He is only reactionary and will soon be removed he just committed political suicide
i have been highly critical of farmajo and n&n trhoughout his presidency. laakiin all these weeraro made me support him.

cow

VIP
i have been highly critical of farmajo and n&n trhoughout his presidency. laakiin all these weeraro made me support him.

for the first 3 years of farmaajo presidency i was not even into somali politics and did not care. but the way the moriyaan attack farmaajo is what made me 100 percent pro farmaajo.

He probably has backing from the corrupt Xalane especially UK to destroy this govt because they know Farmaajo will be re elected. Also the IC decision on the sea case is literally month away. Suspicious timing!
Its all very predictable and all these things were considered for sure.

We will see how much damage hes doing to himself before its over.

donkey culusow couldnt pacify mogadishu you expect a mx to? dumbass dameer.
I use to dislike qoslaaye but is a blasphemy to put the proffesor in the same sentence as cheese head .
The good proffesor was a man of progress
Er8UbsmWMAQpVbg.jpeg.jpg

EsogdhTWMAARSSS.jpeg.jpg

We dont need the cheese to turn around my city , we just want the A'hole to leave the country in one peice and to stop interfering with PM Rooble progress thus far

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I use to dislike qoslaaye but is a blasphemy to put the proffesor in the same sentence as cheese head .
The good proffesor was a man of progress
View attachment 199777

View attachment 199778

We dont need the cheese to turn around my city , we just want the A'hole to leave the country in one peice and to stop interfering with PM Rooble progress thus far
They’re not ready for this convo but Hassan genuinely is one of the best post war Presidents we had. Mogadishu saw amazing growth. We made massive progress against AS. He put into motion the ICJ case. He also was setting up a strong Justice System and Courts.

Uhh wallahi Farmaajo makes my blood boil. This dude is turning Mogadishu into Gedo, he’s collaborating with AS to hurt Galmudug and HS. He’s fucked the alliance between a Xawadle and Abgaal so he can install his own puppet and he’s cut funding to every state in the country. We’re being looted on a level we’ve never seen before.

In a normal country this guy would be put on trial.

TekNiKo

VIP

All Taliye recognize Farmaajo appointee for NISA Yasin Farey :pachah1: They dont listen to Rooble negro.

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking; Speaker of Parliament demands Rooble to show up in parliament to answer for his unconstitutional minister appointement, mooshin coming soon

Breaking; Speaker of Parliament demands Rooble to show up in parliament to answer for his unconstitutional minister appointement, mooshin coming soon

There is no parliament any more. Is that all you buns got? This is how I know your broken and got nothing.

Trending

Latest posts