Col. Yasin Farey officially takes NISA leadership

cow

VIP
More fake news from bun community. That picture was from last year

241637294_383909059852088_4712674597761399199_n.jpg

241681834_383909063185421_3930488423014414675_n.jpg

kkk, i suggest everyone to go to cali yare cali facebook page and search for post on 2020 july 9 and 2021 july 9.

you can clearly see that it does not exist. this picture was taken today 8/09/2021. but whatever makes you sleep better at night, h.ut,u

No one has lifted a finger against Roble yet, he is being given time and space to come back to his senses inshaAllah.

A small band of american trained troops doesnt stand up to the thousands of turkish trained troops under Gen. Odowaa

E-sh9IFXIAUCkow.jpeg

Neither was the stunt in April resisted, no one did anything to them. Hopefully he comes to his senses. The SNA is under Odowaa, NISA under Farey, Benadir police is under Qaroole.

This is expected to end peacefully but not well for Roble at this rate.

kkk, i suggest everyone to go to cali yare cali facebook page and search for post on 2020 july 9 and 2021 july 9.

you can clearly see that it does not exist. this picture was taken today 8/09/2021. but whatever makes you sleep better at night, h.ut,u

Date says 9th July. All you got is fake news now

I thought bun community made the deadline yesterday. All you got is fake news and colourful imagination.

Farmajoo has no power. Even Radio Mogadishu no longer post Farmajoos words but only Roobles

Rooble is now in charge.

No one has lifted a finger against Roble yet, he is being given time and space to come back to his senses inshaAllah.

A small band of american trained troops doesnt stand up to the thousands of turkish trained troops under Gen. Odowaa

View attachment 199719

Neither was the stunt in April resisted, no one did anything to them. Hopefully he comes to his senses. The SNA is under Odowaa, NISA under Farey, Benadir police is under Qaroole.

This is expected to end peacefully but not well for Roble at this rate.
Rooble has the authority to appoint. Using violence because you lost politically is terrorism. It will end very badly for Farmaajo and Fahad.

cow

VIP
Come on bun. Please check the government website Radio Mogadishu. We deleted all of Farmajoos news.

lol i see you checked his post history, that is why you are now trying to divert the topic.

anyway if you think mahad salaad being in charge of SNTV is a good thing. then wait till 18 september that day you will cry a lot.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ikran laxmi Uncle says nefarious politicians are trying to use his daughter case a a political ladder to the kursi even her family ia disgusted by them

TekNiKo

VIP
Rooble has the authority to appoint. Using violence because you lost politically is terrorism. It will end very badly for Farmaajo and Fahad.
Check the constitution only the President can name or fire the Heads of Intelligence.

TekNiKo

VIP
The last desperate act of Rooble to try to accuse Fahad Yasin , Yasin Fareey and Kulane Jiis of crimes and come to court. How can you arrest someone who has immunity due to their rank. What a joke

lol i see you checked his post history, that is why you are now trying to divert the topic.

anyway if you think mahad salaad being in charge of SNTV is a good thing. then wait till 18 september that day you will cry a lot.

"You will cry alot "
:mjlol:
We know your terrorists ally fahad yasiin is planing on doing a terrorists attack on the citizens of Mogadishu. Thanx for informing us the date for us .

Trending

Latest posts