Col. Yasin Farey officially takes NISA leadership

moryaans only know how to demolish any progress.
I am wonder if farmaajo leaves. The 20 mucaraads will fight for power just like 91 after siyaad left😂🤣
Shortsighted motherfu**ckers😭

I am wonder if farmaajo leaves. The 20 mucaraads will fight for power just like 91 after siyaad left😂🤣

Bun is killing a somali girl progress? If this is your dowladinimo than we don't want it

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
he should have hired a harti abgaal or wacbuudan, I don't know why he picked a wacaysle, but regardless abgaal is abgaal, mudulood is mudulood.

Ever since the buun got elected he done nothing but destroy my city and your talking about progress ?

Again, expected. He is so worried about the NSC meeting. Just as predicted, he fired Xundubey and named damuljadiids finest 30 with 30 million.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Abgaal LAANDHERE Yasin Farey oo jooga degmada CAbdiCaziz Mama Khadijah aka NISA asa xukumo kale wax kaa qaad ayax eater! Guul Walalaheena Abgaal I am hearing sheikh shariif is in close talks with Farmaajo to appoint new Abgaal PM after election

Abgaal LAANDHERE Yasin Farey oo jooga degmada CAbdiCaziz Mama Khadijah aka NISA asa xukumo kale wax kaa qaad ayax eater! Guul Walalaheena Abgaal I am hearing sheikh shariif is in close talks with Farmaajo to appoint new Abgaal PM after election
Sheikh Sharif and Kheyre are not involved in this. It is AA and Damuljadiid/HSM.

MM has been split for awhile.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
lol i see you checked his post history, that is why you are now trying to divert the topic.

anyway if you think mahad salaad being in charge of SNTV is a good thing. then wait till 18 september that day you will cry a lot.
Whats gonna happen 18 september? :hmm:

Bun community calling the Somali people Damjudiid when they just killed a girl.
It is more likely damuljadid had something to do with this. That is the only thing that explains all this fear and trying to dodge the NSC meeting where NISA will brief all the details they have.

That explains why NISA never released the info but SNTV which was compromised did and why they are milking it for all its worth. And his latest moves to switch the minister before the meeting. Also frantically trying to remove Fahad after stating 48 hours and not lasting 12.

Seems guilty but we shall see soon.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How does a man take office who isn’t even allowed into the premises of his work 😂. Nigga is less powerful than the cleaning crew.

TekNiKo

VIP
It is more likely damuljadid had something to do with this. That is the only thing that explains all this fear and trying to dodge the NSC meeting where NISA will brief all the details they have.

That explains why NISA never released the info but SNTV which was compromised did and why they are milking it for all its worth. And his latest moves to switch the minister before the meeting. Also frantically trying to remove Fahad after stating 48 hours and not lasting 12.

Seems guilty but we shall see soon.
Rooble is covering something up why did he change Hundubeey before the 18th meeting? Why is he so frantic in sending out weird letters from courts? The dude must be the most fudeed PM I have seen. He is only reactionary and will soon be removed he just committed political suicide

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking Farmaajo responds to the failed PM Xundubeey continue ur good work

Rooble is covering something up why did he change Hundubeey before the 18th meeting? Why is he so frantic in sending out weird letters from courts? The dude must be the most fudeed PM I have seen. He is only reactionary and will soon be removed he just committed political suicide
All he is doing is making it worse for himself.

September 18th is happening regardless and itll be laid out for all to see.

Trending

Latest posts