Clueless Diaspora Xalimo's being taught how to Cook by their Husbands

Can you cook better then your sisters or nearest female relatives (males only) Public poll

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • We are Equal

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has shamefully become the new trend nowadays with Somali millennials

I have 10 close friends that all lived alone for several years (some an entire decade) many of them in multiple foreign countries.

In such circumstances any decent man is forced to learn how to cook and gets better at it each year, only a select few debased idiots do takeaways and you can usually tell by their size and status who these qashin's are.

I recall before each of them got married a "come dine with me" competition used to break out between us on our visits to each other on who is the best cook and who can make the most variety of healthy dishes.

This same challenge was also used on several Xalimo's prior to marriage as a means of getting her indoors quick without triggering her Anti defence, while avoiding the useless costly restaurants and the rest of that malarkey

But unlike the fierce competition between the males there was no such thing with the Xaalimo's, they gave up after the man dropped the first exotic dish on her that she has never seen before, too embarrassed to drop her suugo oil stained inferior baasto and tooth destroying hilib she learned from her mum as an answer.

Each of these man has taught their new useless millennial diaspora wife's how to cook properly what they already knew but sucked at, while arming them with a dozen of other healthy dishes she has never even heard off.

It was so embarrassing that in the early days when we had group visits during events, the husband would cook and tell us privately not to mention this (because their wife's cooking was awful), lest we inadvertently expose this.

I have heard several cases were even the doqon useless types that was always fed by his mother received food poisoning on the first week of his marriage by his useless wife.

I also recall several cases were the marriage almost broke down because of this (the dude was a doqon) and the women went back to her mum to learn how to cook for him, because both had no clue. You also have the plentiful disgraced obese couples that feast on takeaways daily because the wife is inept and the doqon husband accepts this.

This public poll for the males should make this interesting, "are you able to cook better then your sisters" and if you have no sisters "better then your nearest single female relative"

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Hey, if you can rustle up a nice chicken fettucine dish for yourself on a Tuesday night and happen to also possess a Y chromosome, then fair play to you.
Some people (like me) have cooking skills so vast and advanced, that ordinary people, let alone women, cannot be expected to match up to us when armed with cooking equipment. One night I decided to create a new dish. The spark of innovation was lit within my mind, and I knew I would change the world with this one creation. I took eggs (hold on, keep listening), cracked them open, mixed them up and cooked them in a saucepan. I coined this pioneer dish "Scrambled Eggs". Amazing, I know.
So yes, I can cook better than my female relatives. Doesn't mean anything for them, though, since I am an astounding cook.

Last edited:
What about you? Are you married?

To a clueless irreligious useless leeching low quality diaspora female that I also have to teach how to cook and iron a shirt? are you out of your mind ?

I recall having fierce debates over this with them prior but now most of them agree with me and walahi the latest friend of mine that got married recently called me up after his month or so of marriage to tell me not to marry a diaspora chick after burning through so much money for what he got in return.

This dude used to be my worst critic :mjlol:

I had foreseen these things a long time ago buddy due to having far more experience and insight then they ever did, I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others in order to safe myself from making them, only a few people are like this, most people prefer to get burnt first, many of them a few times before they learn their lessons.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Everyone, males and females will be forced to learn how to cook and clean after themselves. I am a better cooker than my sister because I eat 5 times a day so I had to learn how to cook all types of meals and keep the kitchen cleaner while I cook.

World

VIP
They're just a product of their environment and the outcome of what happens when you raise your children in the west. So instead of making 100 threads on them, talk about the main cause.

Bro, its sad that these type of chicks expect 20k meher another 10k on the wedding and on top of it, they want an educated man with a good job.

They are leechers who are good for nothing. They bring nothing, NADA to the table.

Some of them will become single mothers and others will become unmarried and single into their late 30s and early 40s before they lower their standards

To a clueless irreligious useless leeching low quality diaspora female that I also have to teach how to cook and iron a shirt? are you out of your mind ?

I recall having fierce debates over this with them prior but now most of them agree with me and walahi the latest friend of mine that got married recently called me up after his month or so of marriage to tell me not to marry a diaspora chick after burning through so much money for what he got in return.

This dude used to be my worst critic :mjlol:

I had foreseen these things a long time ago buddy due to having far more experience and insight then they ever did, I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others in order to safe myself from making them, only a few people are like this, most people prefer to get burnt first, many of them a few times before they learn their lessons.
I pretty much have the same disposition. Not worth the buck unfortunately.

I cook better than my female cousins. Mostly because i have prepped my own food since i was 16. Can't be eating these somali dishes when you want to optimise your performance. But yeah, if somali women worked out they would understand the value of healthy dinners.

Everyone, males and females will be forced to learn how to cook and clean after themselves. I am a better cooker than my sister because I eat 5 times a day so I had to learn how to cook all types of meals and keep the kitchen cleaner while I cook.

The problem is that the new age female will be learning this from you once you marry her, for many health conscious males that ironically look after themselves far better then our Xaalimo's do, will simply not accept the oil suugo stained inferior crap she learned to cook from her mother that lead an entire generation of them to chronic obesity.

I pretty much have the same disposition. Not worth the buck unfortunately.

Any women that puts a monetary value on herself has cheapened herself, this is text book definition of being a '', so unless you want to marry one, it's best the bail out of the whole thing!

This is the fitting response I give to these brainless Xalimo crowds that say "but, but doesn't she deserve it" etc. no sane women would ask for such a thing, not even the debauched infidel women in the diaspora asks for this, which goes to show how far their shamelessness reached

The worst part of this disgusting saga is that they still have the nerve to claim that they are "feminists" or stand for "feminism".

These pathetic Muslim women in the diaspora have lost their shame and dignity, even the most outwardly religious appearing one is far worse then the jeans wearing club going liberal Xaalimo that doesn't care about these things.

I cook better than my female cousins. Mostly because i have prepped my own food since i was 16. Can't be eating these somali dishes when you want to optimise your performance. But yeah, if somali women worked out they would understand the value of healthy dinners.

Don't you find it ironic how you care about the food you eat and your general health more so then our Xaalimo's that don't give a damn about this? In every other culture the opposite is true, the female population are more OCD and health conscious then their male counterparts except for our Xaalimo's.

We used to have the best looking women, but today we have the highest rate of fat, obese undesirable women, yet again an hour walk today through a busy Somali area in London, 19 out of every 20 Xaalimo that I saw was obese or fat.

I remember just 5 years ago that ratio was far lower and 10 years ago 1 in every 4 was a dime while 1 in every 2 was at a normal weight. The college I used to attend at that time from the 40 Xalimo's that went there, only 4 of them were obese/fat. (just 10%)

Today the entire campus is overweight at something like 70-85%, it's getting worse and worse, and the fact so many Qashin farax's encourage them further is the part that irks me the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending