Climate change. Honestly who gives a f*ck

Am I the only asshole here in the west who rolls his eyes about climate change and cop26?

Like who cares about carbon dioxide levels? I got bigger problems in life at the moment. These middle class hippies who have nothing better to do have been screaming on the roads about the planet. Just tired of this shit

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Am I the only asshole here in the west who rolls his eyes about climate change and cop26?

Like who cares about carbon dioxide levels? I got bigger problems in life at the moment. These middle class hippies who have nothing better to do have been screaming on the roads about the planet. Just tired of this shit
I dont care neither bro. Why would any person even care about that right now We will be death anyway before the climate change destroys us

You live in the 1st world but you're from the 3rd, and people back home are the ones already being disproportionally affected.
People back home fucked themselves when they decided to chop trees for.charcoal.

And more importantly people back home need

Good governance
Less corruption
More accountability
More access.to.food, water and medicines
Sustainable jobs

Not fuckin bleeding carbon Dioxide obsession

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

especially when people are starving

People back home fucked themselves when they decided to chop trees for.charcoal.

Good governance
Less corruption
More accountability
Sustainable jobs

Somalia has 60 billion barrels of oil! These nigga can be living like kings in a generations or two if they use the oil money properly!

Even if you really cared, you still cant stop climate change. I used to care but i stopped giving f*ck about stuff out of my control.

Good governance
Less corruption
More accountability
Sustainable jobs

Why on earth do you seem to think that attending to these issues is directly at odds with addressing the dangers of climate change?

People only burn charcoal because African 'Governments' haven't provided them with sustainable energy sources; the environmental degradation associated with charcoal burning will make climate change even worse.

Why on earth do you seem to think that attending to these issues is directly at odds with addressing the dangers of climate change?

People only burn charcoal because African 'Governments' haven't provided them with sustainable energy sources; the environmental degradation associated with charcoal burning will make climate change even worse.
Every time an African country wants to build a coal fired power plant, so they can bring energy to their people you have these climate change shyster criticizing them. Now China is not even funding coal power energy projects in Africa anymore because of these climate change shyster. So what do you want African governments to do? Hydro dams and nuclear power are too expensive. Wind and solar energy are unreliable.

The only reliable low cost energy source is coal!

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
So don’t care about children and people dying from starvation due to extreme famine and weather.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How could you say this as Somalia is one of the worst affected countries?

Our desert is expanding, 73% of our forests have vanished, we’re now getting extreme weather events such as flooding which destroys the already weak infrastructure and the North is becoming unliveable due to constant famines.

The equator passes through 13 countries and Somalia is one of them.
If you care about your ancestral land, then you should care about climate change.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What @Dino and @Kool-Aid don’t understand is that Somalia is one of the most climate change impacted countries.

Famines, flooding, locusts, cyclones will all continue at more frequent intervals as climate change gets worse.

It’s easy to say “who gives a f*ck about climate change” from the comfort of your home in the West.

Good governance
Less corruption
More accountability
Sustainable jobs

Somalis and other Africans are literally suffering because of the high levels mostly caused by Westeners and their 'I don' t give a **** attitudes. Our country might not even be habitable in less than a century.