Climate change. Honestly who gives a f*ck

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This thread is the perfect example of “show me you’ve never been to Somalia without telling me you’ve never been to Somalia”

:farmajoyaab:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The only reason I don't care about climate change is because I don't understand it or bothered learning the basics about it

All I know it's really bad

It's some far way problem. Yes

Such a stupid take. There’s droughts and famines in somalia every 2 years because of climate change. Your own country of origin is becoming uninhabitable as we speak while you sit comfortably in the west with a “I don’t care” attitude

Ya climate change is such an urgent matter that the President is falling a sleep during the conference :pachah1:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AOC will win 2024 if she runs.

She will wipe the floor with Trump in the debates.

Even he said that she reminds him of Eva Peron.

:russ:

I don't think so. Biden will win a second term "if" he decides to run. Or if not Biden, it has to be another attractive white man. Trump is toast. He will never be president again. He missed his chance. lol

God put Trump in office because God knew Covid 19 was approaching, and NO OTHER PRESIDENT would have been perfect for that time and that crises. looool

Allaahu Yaclum of course

We needed a dumb president to know that --things are not so bad after all during the crises. looool

Had biden or Hillary been president in Covid 2020--- they would have cuddled us, controlled us and really scared us more with their conformist attitude. loool

Trump has his goodness and badness but his badness is a lot so BYEEEEE Adorable Orange Juice.
1635782974813.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AOC will win 2024 if she runs.

She will wipe the floor with Trump in the debates.

Even he said that she reminds him of Eva Peron.

:russ:
Did you just say AOC :mjlol:

"The Crew" will see what hits them this midterm, incoming red wave.

not happening no way GIF

If Trump is still active, then its a Trump game, his to win :ehh:

This thread is the perfect example of “show me you’ve never been to Somalia without telling me you’ve never been to Somalia”

:farmajoyaab:

go to the miyee and tell the pastoralist, ' warya qali.... carbonki ba adunka kubatai......... why no damatai'

You would get expressionless eyes before he bursts into laughter or alternatively tells you to f*ck off

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Did you just say AOC :mjlol:

"The Crew" will see what hits them this midterm, incoming red wave.

not happening no way GIF

If Trump is still active, then its a Trump game, his to win :ehh:

In fact, more Democrat voters associate themselves with the progressive values of the squad than Liberalism of Biden.

A red wave always happens during midterms if it’s a Democrat presidency.

It’s not an indictment on anyone.

go to the miyee and tell the pastoralist, ' warya qali.... carbonki ba adunka kubatai......... why no damatai'

You would get expressionless eyes before he bursts into laughter or alternatively tells you to f*ck off
They will tell you to f*ck off as climate change has affected the nomadic people lifestyle where reer miyi get late rainfalls and severe droughts that completely changed their livelihood as in the past when drought season came pastoralist were ready for it but now with unexpected long drought season made them to lose much of their livestock due to thirst and hunger and many of them are immigrating to the city nowadays.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
In fact, more Democrat voters associate themselves with the progressive values of the squad than Liberalism of Biden.

A red wave always happens during midterms if it’s a Democrat presidency.

It’s not an indictment on anyone.
2024 is Trump's glory to return chance, the progressive season has died/is dying out. People are now turning to conservatives due to the amount of liberal bullshit stunts that has been pull off, from cancel culture to needless protests.

Insulate Britain is one of them and I believe it drives people more towards the conservative camp and thus, allowing them to pass hefty laws such as the Police and Protesting Act.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Am I the only asshole here in the west who rolls his eyes about climate change and cop26?

Like who cares about carbon dioxide levels? I got bigger problems in life at the moment. These middle class hippies who have nothing better to do have been screaming on the roads about the planet. Just tired of this shit
With all due respect, this shows how narrow and local your thinking is, I advice you to consider the millions of poor somali nomads who suffer from the direct effects of climate change. Climate change is real and in my opinion will be the demise of humanity if real tangible steps aren't taken.

P.S. the argument of who is responsible for the climate change is separate from the point you raised. A handful of corporations and entities are solely responsible and should be accountable for the current climate crisis.

Trending