Climate change. Honestly who gives a f*ck

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
2024 is Trump's glory to return chance, the progressive season has died/is dying out. People are now turning to conservatives due to the amount of liberal bullshit stunts that has been pull off, from cancel culture to needless protests.

Insulate Britain is one of them and I believe it drives people more towards the conservative camp and thus, allowing them to pass hefty laws such as the Police and Protesting Act.

Idk about England.

But America will be Democrat in 2024 if Biden doesn’t run for re-election.

The main reason Biden won is because he was not Trump. People don’t like Biden but they hate Trump.

People associate the Republican Party as the party of Trump, election fraud, QAnon and the Capitol Riots.

You underestimate AOC similar to how people underestimated Trump.

Both of them command large support in communities generally disregarded by pollsters.

It seem like a good amount of people here have fallen into the climate hysteria bandwagon.
Let me ask you guys a question.
Do you guys seriously believe that wind energy, solar energy, electric vehicles, ending animal agriculture is ganna stop climate change?

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Do you guys seriously believe that wind energy, solar energy, electric cars, ending animal agriculture is ganna stop climate change?

Probably not.

But we will be much worse off as a collective if we continue the way we’re going.

Better to prolong life rather than jumping off a bridge.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Idk about England.

But America will be Democrat in 2024 if Biden doesn’t run for re-election.

The main reason Biden won is because he was not Trump. People don’t like Biden but they hate Trump.

People associate the Republican Party as the party of Trump, election fraud, QAnon and the Capitol Riots.

You underestimate AOC similar to how people underestimated Trump.

Both of them command large support in communities generally disregarded by pollsters.
My point isn't only about England, the world, actually lemme rephrase that, the Western World is getting sick of all these stunts pulled by those who associate with the left parties. From France to USA. Trump lost because of the handling of COVID, and his af-minshar behaviour. Any other year without COVID, he would have won, and even now, Biden won with a reasonably low margin of approval.

Republican will not win in 2024 if Trump isn't leading the helmsman, heck they will be even more disunited. And to be blunt, Hillary has a higher chance to return than AOC running, heck AOC will be cutting it fine with the age requirement to become President.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My point isn't only about England, the world, actually lemme rephrase that, the Western World is getting sick of all these stunts pulled by those who associate with the left parties. From France to USA. Trump lost because of the handling of COVID, and his af-minshar behaviour. Any other year without COVID, he would have won, and even now, Biden won with a reasonably low margin of approval.

Republican will not win in 2024 if Trump isn't leading the helmsman, heck they will be even more disunited. And to be blunt, Hillary has a higher chance to return than AOC running, heck AOC will be cutting it fine with the age requirement to become President.

His numbers at this point of the presidency is still better than Trump.

Biden is second worst, Trump is worst.

The article even mentions that. Which proves my point, a horrible Biden is still better than Trump.

As for AOC, her flagship policy proposal, the Green New Deal is popular amongst voters.

D6EBCAF8-8BC3-49B9-9ABB-B9F60A37D70D.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AOC 2024 is going to happen. Biden is going to pass out before he even runs again. She’s the only person who can deliver a super majority in the senate, house and the presidency which is the only way the American can survive.

They need to pass voting rights act, abolish filibuster, make DC, PR a state. This would be the way to ensure America survives fascism.

I’ll fund her campaign from here in the U.K, a few thousand inshallah

AOC 2024 is going to happen. Biden is going to pass out before he even runs again. She’s the only person who can deliver a super majority in the senate, house and the presidency which is the only way the American can survive.

They need to pass voting rights act, abolish filibuster, make DC, PR a state. This would be the way to ensure America survives fascism.

I’ll fund her campaign from here in the U.K, a few thousand inshallah
Defund the police clowns ain't winning anything

They will tell you to f*ck off as climate change has affected the nomadic people lifestyle where reer miyi get late rainfalls and severe droughts that completely changed their livelihood as in the past when drought season came pastoralist were ready for it but now with unexpected long drought season made them to lose much of their livestock due to thirst and hunger and many of them are immigrating to the city nowadays.
Reer miyi get late rainfalls because they are stupid enough to cut entire vasts of trees and deforest their land.

Even afghans don't do that..

They want to raise a 100 billion for "climate finance". Who do people think is going to foot the bill for this? It's not going to be those fucking climatecuck politicians, it'll fall on the middle and working classes. It's scam like 99.9% of everything else goverments stick their beak in. "Renewable energy" is ineffecient at best and fucking daylight robbery at worst.

Nuclear's the best option, just look at France. Fàggot busy-body goverment bureaucrats just want your money so they can spend it frivolously. These people aren't beholden to shareholders, they can take your money and piss it up the wall without so much as getting a slap on the wrist lol

Virginia a democratic state just turned red!

Climate change is false. How are the ones taking private flights lecturing us shit they contribute the most to?
It's was the ozone layer hysteria back in the 80s
Then it was the melting ice caps and now it's this climate b.s.
One of the powers of dajaal is that he will be able to control rainfall etc so we are very close guys, might happen in our lifetimes.
Some Jewish scholars say 30 years etc that's why this Palestine Vs Israel is ramping up.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I'm happy so called climate change is allegedly happening. Winters have become much more mild. They were brutal prior to 2015. You barely need a jacket anymore in the winter and you can go around with just a sweater. I welcome climate change.

Trending