Clearly iam done with arab worshippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Everytime i see them posting: Pray for syria, pray for Yemen.

war hooyooyinkiin wase, is Somalia at peace?
Waa xoolo

They dont see that Somalia is burning as we speak.

These people say pray for syria, pray for yemen, pray for muqdisho but they don't even pray for Allah, what a fxcking shambles

The Carab imams don't even make dua for Somalia or Mogadishu during taraweeh. But these Carab lovers still bootyclap.
:mjcry: What do we do about these dirty semitophiles imam? Can we get a fatwa?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The Carab imams don't even make dua for Somalia or Mogadishu during taraweeh. But these Carab lovers still bootyclap.

they are outcast

let them enjoy being slaves of sandniggers

Execute them.

Somalia should be a Saudi free zone. Except for their sisters. They're legit what your right hand possesses.

The Ummah is bullshit. Arab countries badmouth Israel but they do business with them. They share intelligence, conduct secret missions, and cooperate diplomatically to bomb Iran. Only Somali dupes take this farce seriously. These dark as coal morons care about Arab conflicts, but no Arab cares about the territories we lost to Ethiopia and Kenya.

Time to make our peace with the yahuud I say. Let's go ahead and build a big fat Israeli embassy right smack in Xamar. Better than joining the Arab League that's for sure. The power of AIPAC in the US Congress alone is worth their friendship. We'd get our lost territories back in no time.

Fucks like you think everything is carab booty clapping, it's called Muslim empathy. I will say, "ilaahayow u gargaar muslimiinta Somalida, syria, yemen, falastiin, rakhine Burma, iyo Muslimiinta dibaataysan oodan.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please let us not generalize, Arabs are not perfect, some have their own problems just like we do which is racism, tribalism, dislike for the opposite sex and so on. I think the problem is that, some uneducated Somalis put arabs on pedestal like they're god chosen people because we share the same beliefs. We need to seperate the two or it will continue to cause confusion in our folks. I don't blame people looking out and focusing on their immediate needs first, I admired that because we need to do the same. As they say charity starts at home :)

Only Some Somalis Living in The west hate Arabs ,because their white masters brainwashed them, So called Somali nationalism,

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Somalia's been a shit hole for the past 25 years.

I remember hearing prayers for Somalia every Friday when I was a kid non stop for over a decade.

I'm sure they got tired of our bullshit years ago just like the rest of the world.

Unlike Palestine; we put ourselves in the situation we're in so prayers from foreigners isn't going to help much is it?

Pray for all humans suffering anywhere.
You guys take this bootyclapping thing too far, saying you don’t want kids to starve to death in Yemen = bootyclapping? :drakewtf:
I don’t want anyone to starve to death in Yemen like I don’t want anyone to starve to death in Somalia, or in Nigeria, or in India. I want peace for all humans (not just muslims) and I want global poverty and war to end everywhere on this Earth. I’ll even pray for people suffering in Ethiopia and Kenya.
One day we’ll all come together as a species, but until then, i’m not going to withold my sympathies for people starving to death because they happen to be born a different ethnicity/race than me. Foh.
We should be grateful we live in the West with access to food/drink and pray for everyone who lives in ANY country where they don’t have access to these things. Remember that we are all in the top 1% of the world who have these things.

Apollo

VIP
Pray for all humans suffering anywhere.
You guys take this bootyclapping thing too far, saying you don’t want kids to starve to death in Yemen = bootyclapping? :drakewtf:
I don’t want anyone to starve to death in Yemen like I don’t want anyone to starve to death in Somalia, or in Nigeria, or in India. I want peace for all humans (not just muslims) and I want global poverty and war to end everywhere on this Earth. I’ll even pray for people suffering in Ethiopia and Kenya.
One day we’ll all come together as a species, but until then, i’m not going to withold my sympathies for people starving to death because they happen to be born a different ethnicity/race than me. Foh.
We should be grateful we live in the West with access to food/drink and pray for everyone who lives in ANY country where they don’t have access to these things. Remember that we are all in the top 1% of the world who have these things.

The West isn't that rich compared to large parts of Asia, even countries like Turkey, Kazakhstan, and Malaysia are rich today. Even China is doing great.

Clearly your not.
Stop making these threads
Very damaging to our community
Arabs think black africans discuss them every night at dinner like black folk do wit white people
Give it a rest
This is literally bootyclapping

Status
Not open for further replies.