Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:damn: :pachah1:
TekNiKo are you in Hodan? I hope we get you. Farmajoo's Merehan militias started pulling back. Good luck coming out of there safe, once we secure the area and get air tight grip, we will start house to house search, doing passport checks and asking for qabil.
Nigga you in your hooyos basement saying this

Let me tell you that Col Cabaas will
Geesi geesi dhalay Madaxweyne Farmaajo. This has been long awaited. How are militias taking over checkpoints and walking around with impunity. President should finally bring this chapter to an end and bring mooryaan to their knees.
Warya just like you guys are qabilesyte so is people of Xamar dont expect them to fight for Farmajo mx who is broke now.

There thousands of HG and Abgaal troops coming in from Lower Shabelle soon.

Farmaajo will flee within the coming hours.

Full on war.

Mashallah I just heard that news. Guul

178611525_3835121603223418_8974872877506466747_n.jpg

road leading to villa somalia under fire.

xarmaajo wallahi we kill him. how dare cause unrest in hawiye city, putting our citizens at risk. motherfucker. we will lynch him and his malnourished boon soldiers.

road leading to villa somalia under fire.

xarmaajo wallahi we kill him. how dare cause unrest in hawiye city, putting our citizens at risk. motherfucker. we will lynch him and his malnourished boon soldiers.

i know who this is :damn::damn: :dead1::dead1::dead1:. This fake anger is too funny wallahi. :drakekidding:

Who are the civilians at risk Hawiye u utter retard

Our civilians are brave and are ready to die to remove Farmajoo and his Merehan militia. Anyone who dies in our ranks Jannah Firdus to them we will continue to march until we capture or kill Farmajoo and disram his Merehan militias who prey on our people.

Trending