BREAKING NEWS Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

Tf nigga he lived in hobyo and thats my mums side that ik about. My dad is the same hg saleeban dashame but idk where his parents and grandparents lived

That's another sheegato you're speaking to. Careful warya, dont' say anything. It will make their job of being sheegato easier.

Acting like all hawiye especially HG hate Faarmajo :chrisfreshhah:

in the beginning hg had no issues laakin the situation became bad when farmaajo started attacking HG politicians.

why do u think rooble and qoorqoor have been quite recently? because they know supporting farmaajo at this point is bad thing for them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Everybody has secured their xaafads and degmos. What Marehan bots fail to understand is every degmos has its own sna besides police who are being disarmed or just leaving their stations :russ: haramcad, dufaan cant fight on multipe fronts and gor gor has split. This will not take long
Gorgor has not split why are you lying, its gorgor and duufan removing isbaaro in yaqshid, the armed militia are running past Kaaran to huriwaa

Anyone interested in sending money to our boys to finish warlord Farmajoo than do so here to our politician Mahad Salad. Spread the news. All Somaliweyn brothers and sisters send us money whatever your tribe Hawiye, Darood, Isaac etc. Our boys need medicine, ammunition, fuel and food. If you believe in freedom, Somalimo and justice than send whatever you can for a better federal Somalia free of dictatorship.

I am paying $200

Mahad maxamed Salaad (Acount salaam Bank 31099713) bixi OO kurid waxaad awoodid tol helaye
Hon Mahad Maxamed Salaad

Last edited:

Trending