Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Government has put out all the Turkish tanks and have severely pushed back the militias they are running for their life.

Any adult male Merehan should not be allowed to leave Mogadishu. Until we verify who they are and if they have blood on their hands. Some of them have started to throw away their uniforms.

History repeats itself!

SNM
1619374391516.png

Madasha
1619374429138.png

of course there is no source. doesn't it get old? or humiliating at this point.

a few guys encouraged by opposition figures to fire off their guns, fake news campaign on twitter, nothing ever happens. rinse and repeat. its pathetic.
What i find even more shocking is that some are chilling in their homes in the West or up north far away and cheering things on while innocent xamar residents are having their lives disrupted by it

What i find even more shocking is that some are chilling in their homes in the West or up north far away and cheering things on while innocent xamar residents are having their lives disrupted by it
they are spiritually and mentally ill people but all their cheering will not make a difference

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Saadaq Joon and Indhocadde have both ben captured Indhocadde is injured

Allahuakbar guul Gorgor!

TekNiKo are you in Hodan? I hope we get you. Farmajoo's Merehan militias started pulling back. Good luck coming out of there safe, once we secure the area and get air tight grip, we will start house to house search, doing passport checks and asking for qabil.