Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

Jungle

VIP

Xaaji muuse was there too. Dufaan showing inexperience and failed in whatever it is they set out to do. Left some bodies and cars tho :childplease:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They have been defeated alx The Benadir security minister confirms the trouble makers have fled

Farmaajo's goons launched an attack on HSM, they constantly attack opposition candidates and today, NSF was prepared to defend themselves.

This war is directly Farmaajo's fault.

This is not "Somalia" or "Somalis" acting up, but the usual Kacaanist antics of forcefully trying to stay in power.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Allahuakbar! Ciidanka Xooga Dalka has defeated mooryan!!

They have been defeated alx The Benadir security minister confirms the trouble makers have fled

Let me correct this b0on mx pathetic lies - it is well known that several if not all the SNA HAG units reject failmaajo's fake extension.

A portion of the the 27th division from hirshabelle entered mogadishu last night, with the intention of doing press conference to publicly reject failmaajo fake extension.

They gave a pre warning, that if they're attacked they will retaliate, even the general commander odowaa try to plea with them and get them to return to their post, but they're rightfully and adamantly against the extension.

Worst mistake failmaajo could make was not only attack these soliders but also attack the former president HSM a second time.

I would’nt be surprised if there is a full blown war tonight or the coming few days.

I thought gorgor and haramcad would arrest all the qaran dumis tplf orphan spoilers? Illuminate me, I'm confused

Let me correct this b0on mx pathetic lies - it is well known that several if not all the SNA HAG units reject failmaajo's fake extension.

A portion of the the 27th division from hirshabelle entered mogadishu last night, with the intention of doing press conference to publicly reject failmaajo fake extension.

They gave a pre warning, that if they're attacked they will retaliate, even the general commander odowaa try to plea with them and get them to return to their post, but they're rightfully and adamantly against the extension.

Worst mistake failmaajo could make was not only attack these soliders but also attack the former president HSM a second time.

I would’nt be surprised if there is a full blown war tonight or the coming few days.

The opposition are in the right, they are defending themselves from naked aggression by a former President turned Warlord, and his clan militias.

I urge NSF to log all the damage caused by Farmaajo and his goons so they can go on trial. Somalia needs to make an example out of Warlords.

Trending

Latest posts