Clarifying Remarks on Somali Girls Aint Feeling Us Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I iz still learnin. Soon I'll be an alpha like you. :meleshame:
I don't really subscribe to the rather suspect beta male bravado being peddled here . I genuinely believe Somalis in the West are going through an indentity crisis with regards to gender and many other social issues/roles .many of our parents and aunties struggled to cope with the changing demands of marriage and relationships in the west . Now you have a new breed of feminists , confused fellows and ghetto blmite chicks , mixed with rampant promiscuity-things will only get more interesting . The only advice I can give you is that I believe Vixr (baAlayada )likes you and 2.dont over think this stuff ,dear fellow .

That makes no sense. why would they slander you and burn the books you gave them out of goodwill? its counterintuitive.

@jugjugwacwac touched upon why! I agree with you perfectly it's counter intuitive. You will only be able to understand why they did this if you are able to put yourself in their degenerate shoes.

Think of it as the British class system, there is a reason for it's existence, a reason why they don't interact, segregate themselves into their own cliques and don't maintain friendship with each other, and go to different pubs even in close proximity were the areas converge with each other, why do you think this happens?

@jugjugwacwac

Exactly! it stems from insecurity and you only feel insecure or low self-esteem not as a result of your status or background but as a result of your lack of effort in trying to improve yourself

You may ultimately never reach your goals but as long as you engage in those efforts to improve yourself such feelings never come to your mind and you generally become an appreciative/positive person eager to learn from others much like a student, the total opposite of the above.

I don't really subscribe to the rather suspect beta male bravado being peddled here . I genuinely believe Somalis in the West are going through an indentity crisis with regards to gender and many other social issues/roles .many of our parents and aunties struggled to cope with the changing demands of marriage and relationships in the west . Now you have a new breed of feminists , confused fellows and ghetto blmite chicks , mixed with rampant promiscuity-things will only get more interesting . The only advice I can give you is that I believe Vixr (baAlayada )likes you and 2.dont over think this stuff ,dear fellow .

You were making some sense, but u had to ruin it by telling me not to over think this stuff. Sxb, I think for fun. It's what I enjoy doing. When I get off this forum tonight I'm probably gonna read about and ponder upon the moral bankruptcy of post-structuralist thought. Then maybe I'll bump some tunes and vibe out or watch a show on netflix. Then after that I might ponder about the creation of a new Somali xeer system that could end all clan skirmishes and wars in Somalia once and for all. This is my idea of a good time.

You were making some sense, but u had to ruin it by telling me not to over think this stuff. Sxb, I think for fun. It's what I enjoy doing. When I get off this forum tonight I'm probably gonna read about and ponder upon the moral bankruptcy of post-structuralist thought. Then maybe I'll bump some tunes and vibe out or watch a show on netflix. Then after that I might ponder about creating a new Somali xeer system that could end all clan skirmishes and wars in Somalia once and for all. This is my idea of a good time.

Why I find most ironic, is that these same people that complain about 'over thinking' being 'over analytical' are the same ones that quote you philosophers, scientists and point you to research papers to prove their believes, the irony of it all is very amazing :pachah1:

Why I find most ironic, is that these same people that complain about 'over thinking' being 'over analytical' are the same ones that quote you philosophers, scientists and point you to research papers to prove their believes, the irony of it all is very amazing :pachah1:

It's absolutely hilarious :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I remember when I first started working at this corporation, this colleague of mine was chased around by a very hot waiter at one of the restaurants in the building but he continued to reject her purely due to her position, which baffled me at that time and I only understood why much later.

It's the same story of those in the hood that make it but NEVER come back to it! It's a catch 22 trap which the British understood very well as a no win situation! You go back to help, they will diss you for being an arrogant sell out, if you don't go back the same happens anyway.

I had my first experience of this working abroad were I was helping out some Somali refugees I met, buying them books and materials to help them learn programming and taking time out to teach them whilst taking them out regularly for brotherhood, but I come to learn that these people used to slander me day and night and even burned those books but told me someone stole them!
With all them books you've been writing on SS SN in some dungeon somewhere not coming out to the daylight and wallowing in cuqdad jealousy envy I bet it has taken its toll on you, I bet it's left you looking like this, every time I read one of your books on here this image comes to mind illahay ba kugu dharshee look at the xaasidnimo in the creatures eyes
IMG_3525.PNG

Keep it up.

It is our duty to analyse our current predicament as an ethnic group. How else are we supposed to reverse some of these alarming trends.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Keep it up.

It is our duty to analyse our current predicament as an ethnic group. How else are we supposed to reverse some of these alarming trends.
Which is why I fail to understand why @jugjugwacwac was under fire from his previous thread. What he said was perfectly reasonable. He wasn't blaming anyone in particular either. Do people just invent things to be upset with after barely reading threads?
Very strange.

Which is why I fail to understand why @jugjugwacwac was under fire from his previous thread. What he said was perfectly reasonable. He wasn't blaming anyone in particular either. Do people just invent things to be upset with after barely reading threads?
Very strange.

Yo bro, they came at me from so many directions lol. One girl claimed I was a whiteknight looking for a pat on the back from Somali girls, another girl said I was a demoralized excuse for a man who was spreading his misery to other men, others claimed I was overanaylzing and obsessive about the issue, some guys thought I was a simp putting Somali girls on a pedestal, while many others claimed I just couldn't get a Somali girl and that I should only speak for myself and not include them in my misery. :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yo bro, they came at me from so many directions lol. One girl claimed I was a whiteknight looking for a pat on the back from Somali girls, another girl said I was a demoralized excuse for a man who was spreading his misery to other men, others claimed I was overanaylzing and obsessive about the issue, some guys thought I was a simp putting Somali girls on a pedestal, while many others claimed I just couldn't get a Somali girl and that should I only speak for myself and not include them in my misery. :chrisfreshhah:
:dead:
Like 10 theories were thrown at you :drakelaugh:
It gets to a point where going on SSpot gets depressing :mjcry:

:dead:
Like 10 theories were thrown at you :drakelaugh:
It gets to a point where going on SSpot gets depressing :mjcry:

Tell me about it sxb. I almost gave up on the forum but a couple people in this thread talked some sense into me. I'll keep making threads on various topics when ever I have time for the people who will find them interesting, the rest don't matter.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Yo bro, they came at me from so many directions lol. One girl claimed I was a whiteknight looking for a pat on the back from Somali girls, another girl said I was a demoralized excuse for a man who was spreading his misery to other men, others claimed I was overanaylzing and obsessive about the issue, some guys thought I was a simp putting Somali girls on a pedestal, while many others claimed I just couldn't get a Somali girl and that I should only speak for myself and not include them in my misery. :chrisfreshhah:

Iga walle calaacalkaaga batay :ftw9nwa:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think the reason men hate it when their women marry out is because they understand on a subconscious level that women are more valuable than men from a reproductive point of view. If a village has all of its men killed off except one, that one man can hypothetically impregnate all of the young women and the village would be repopulated. If a village has all of its women killed except one, then the village people will be close to extinction within some decades since there are only so many kids one woman can have. This is why men are expendable and can be sent off to war to be killed in the thousands or millions, while women are always kept safe and far from danger. Losing a female to another group necessarily entails a loss of population potential for you own group, while a male venturing out is inconsequential because another male can easily take on his reproductive burden.

there's honestly nothing wrong with this statement as far as discussing a woman's role in the reproductive cycle. they are actually more important than we are in childrearing but that doesn't make men venturing out inconsequential in the diaspora. polygamy is illegal in most of these pockets around the world, so there is no mechanism of sharing a man. many men who walk away leave women without a suitable mate within the pool of leftover somali men so we are not vindicated in any way shape or form. this is too simplistic an approach sxb.

men who marry outside for fickle reasons and self-hate need to be attacked in exactly the same fashion. every single time.

there's honestly nothing wrong with this statement as far as discussing a woman's role in the reproductive cycle. they are actually more important than we are in childrearing but that doesn't make men venturing out inconsequential in the diaspora. polygamy is illegal in most of these pockets around the world, so there is no mechanism of sharing a man. many men who walk away leave women without a suitable mate within the pool of leftover somali men so we are not vindicated in any way shape or form. this is too simplistic an approach sxb.

men who marry outside for fickle reasons and self-hate need to be attacked in exactly the same fashion. every single time.

U misunderstood me sxb. None of this is conscious. Men aren't actually thinking about this when they show their opposition to their women marrying out. Monogamy in the strict sense is a relatively new social institution. So our subconscious thoughts, or in other words our hind-brains, still operate within the social milieu of pre-monogamous society. So since historically, and even in many societies to this day, a man could/can replace the reproductive role of another man who ventured out, while the same couldn't/can't be done when a women marries out, our subconscious mind is attuned to this and shows up in our visceral reactions. People are not aware of the underlying reproductive reasons for their feelings on the topic. Social change always outstrips fundamental changes in human nature.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
U misunderstood me sxb. None of this is conscious. Men aren't actually thinking about this when they show their opposition to their women marrying out. Monogamy in the strict sense is a relatively new social institution. So our subconscious thoughts, or in other words our hind-brains, still operate within the social milieu of pre-monogamous society. So since historically and even in many societies to this a man could replace the reproductive role of another man who ventured out while the same couldn't be done with a women our subconscious mind is attuned to this and shows up in our visceral reactions when marry out. People are not aware of the underlying reproductive reasons for their feelings on the topic.

no i got that. which is why i said there's nothing wrong with the statement from a biological perspective. but we obviously need to look beyond that if we want to fix our issues. none of that is going to apply in the diaspora so it's best not to give any man any presumption that the rules applied to women don't apply to them in the west. they are as important a resource as they are in bringing up a new gen of kids.

we can easily mesh into a monogamous society. we're one of the few communities that have kept our households relatively intact without parents splitting apart or working overseas. most of us to my knowledge grew up in homes with one mother and one father.

men have showed their opposition so they had better do everything in their power to prevent this from happening. which i think we both agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts