Clarifying Remarks on Somali Girls Aint Feeling Us Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my last thread I feel I was wildly misunderstood by many people. I'm gonna clarify myself here and then end this gender topic forever. It's kinda long but i know the people whose opinion I care about will read it all.

So from the last thread I learned that

Some people will misconstrue objective analysis for personal frustration

Despite what you're saying being an objective macro-level analysis of societal phenomena, many people will automatically personalize it and assume ur writing a manifesto inspired by your personal frustrations lol. I can't count how many people in the other thread assumed I have trouble getting a Somali girl. I think it's because some people can’t fathom someone having an interest in and exerting so much energy in expounding upon a problem that does not affect them on a personal level. If an affluent business owner reads up on the evils of unfettered capitalism and then goes on an anonymous forum and starts writing about how immoral the wealth gap has become, many people would assume he was some working class schlub who is bitter about his lot in life. Just because they themselves are selfish they assume others are as well and thus can’t imagine a well-to-do man advocating on behalf of those less fortunate. It’s classic projection. So the people telling me I must be bitter because I can’t bag a Somali girl are the same ones who don’t give a shit about our community, for them as long as they’re personally good then to hell with the collective.

Some Clarifications

I wasn’t putting Somali women on a pedestal

I don’t believe Somali girls in the West are doing better than Somali guys. I can only speak definitively about Canada, and over here they have the same lifestyles and habits as the guys. We have some that are respectable girls who conduct themselves with class and some who are the opposite, the same goes for the boys. The only difference is more Somali women are getting degrees and finding white collar employment than the guys. I didn’t bring this fact up in the other thread to praise Somali girls (most of their education is nothing but feminist/leftist brainwashing anyway), I brought it up because this imbalance will create compatibility issues when it comes to marriage since women will expect the guy to ideally be at least on the same level as her credentials/career wise.

Why was I addressing Somali men and not Somali women if the women aren’t doing any better?

I was addressing Somali guys for two reasons. First reason is because women are not loyal to the in-group, while most men are. So it’s only logical to address the gender whose interested in stopping the other gender from marrying out, that being the men. The reason women don’t have an innate sense of loyalty to the in-group is because they’ve evolved (or been designed) to be able to quickly switch allegiances and join enemy tribes and ethnicities when their men are vanquished during war. For a relatively recent example read up on French women and German soldiers after the Nazis conquered France during WW2 which @supz brought up in the other thread. Men are vanquished by other men in many different ways, not just on the battle field, and unfortunately for men the hind-brain of women can’t tell the difference, and that’s how you get things like the East Asian woman-White man phenomenon. East Asian men have been defeated symbolically by White men.

I think the reason men hate it when their women marry out is because they understand on a subconscious level that women are more valuable than men from a reproductive point of view. If a village has all of its men killed off except one, that one man can hypothetically impregnate all of the young women and the village would be repopulated. If a village has all of its women killed except one, then the village people will be close to extinction within some decades since there are only so many kids one woman can have. This is why men are expendable and can be sent off to war to be killed in the thousands or millions, while women are always kept safe and far from danger. Losing a female to another group necessarily entails a loss of population potential for you own group, while a male venturing out is inconsequential because another male can easily take on his reproductive burden.

The second reason why I addressed Somali guys and not the girls is because women are the selectors in the mating game. Since they have inherent worth due to their precious eggs women don’t need to do or achieve anything for them to be sought after by men. In fact it’s what they don’t do (like being promiscuous) that matters and allows them to retain their value. But because men don’t have this inherent value, since sperm is so cheap, they have to compete with other men and achieve things to earn value and be selected by women. So it would only make sense that I would address the gender that has to actually do things to get what they want instead of the gender who can get it by just existing.

Concluding remarks

Of course not all of our girls hold us in low esteem and only a minority of them marry out. But we can’t deny that there is a problem, at least in my country of Canada, and if it isn’t addressed things can only get worse. The issues I mentioned in the other thread like the death of patriarchy, the degree/career imbalance between Somali girl and guys, the increasing importance of male looks as a result of women’s financial independence, globalization and social media exposing women to men of many different ethnicities from which they can choose and the impact of media in creating appeal only for certain groups of men at the expense of others all play a major role in the choices of women, including Somali women. This is just a birds-eye view of the situation in my view, and we as Somali men in the West should try and improve in the areas we can control so we can move up in the social and dominance hierarchies. We should repudiate crime and gang-banging, hit the gym, dress well, do well in school, get careers, create businesses etc.

Last edited:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Interesting take on Xalimos in the West. My personal observation is as long as there is no paradigm shift in Somali culture and ethos, I could care less what few of them do with their bodies.

Just an advice, you are vesting too much in this subject to matter to most forumers. Write a book instead. Xalimos are a dime a dozen, right Duchess?

Interesting take on Xalimos in the Wesr. My personal observation is as long as there is no paradigm shift in Somali culture and ethos, I could care less what few of them do with their bodies.

Just an advice, you are vesting too much in this subject to matter to most forumers. Write a book instead. Xalimos are a dime a dozen, right Duchess?

Yeah, Im beginning to realize my personality type doesn't match this forum. I don't think I'll be posting here anymore. I like to delve deeply into a topic that interests me or that I think is important. Since this gender topic kept coming up on this forum I thought I'd give my take on it, but I can see how for most people it looks like an over-analysis or that I'm being weirdly obsessive about it lol. They don't realize i'm like that with so many other topics that fascinate me, it's just how I am. Anyway thanks for the feedback.

Gambar

VIP
You don't need to explain yourself. People will project and interpret things however they feel. You were well understood it just descended into arguments because well, waa Somali.

You don't need to explain yourself. People will project and interpret things however they feel. You were well understood it just descended into arguments because well, waa Somali.

I could've sworn you were one of those who thought I was struggling and suggested I go to the miyi to get a girl :russ:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
@jugjugwacwac the thread was always gonna go down that way. It's a subject where there aren't really facts so you're just left with opinions that are being pushed passionately from all sides.

@jugjugwacwac the thread was always gonna go down that way. It's a subject where there aren't really facts so you're just left with opinions that are being pushed passionately from all sides.

True, I was expecting push-back but I wasn't expecting so many people to personalize it and make so many assumptions about me specifically.

Don't let the few with preconceived notions dissuade you from posting your ideas in this forum or any other forum.

I hear u, but it's not a nice feeling to be made to feel like a weirdo when ur contributing a lot of food for thought, well at least that's what I feel like i'm providing. Yeah I maybe over-analyze a tad bit, but I think that's better than the Somali curse of under-analyzing. Take the current drought for example. It's estimated that 80% of the livestock in the north of the country has been lost. This will have major ramifications for future food security, the Somali economy, the viability of nomadic life, social and clan organization, urbanization and conflict over resources. These are just a few of the things that come to mind, I'm sure there are more. Yet I haven't seen even one Somali politician or so called intellectual even scratch the surface on any of these issues. It's an utter shame.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
slow-clap-gif_zps2jtentkj.gif

@jugjugwacwac

The very few smart ones would have understood your original post without requiring clarification but alas the majority of people are not very bright and have the attention span of a Chinese badger, then you have those whose LSD you trigger by just 3 sentences, this group follows me around everywhere.

Those projecting to you about a lack of prowess with women because of your post are the bottom barrel beta cuck's, because the opposite is true, in the journey of courtship you start off with quantity with not much focus on quality (many even fail at this), as you get better and climb higher, you begin to focus on just the quality women ONLY (very few make it to this level)

When you get at the very top (1%), even quality doesn't become enough to satiate your desires because they have become too many and too easy to acquire, you become more picky as a result , your focus shifts to subtle nuisances of attraction and artistry.

You become a philanthropist contributor to the community and seek to improve them by pointing out the things not obvious to them, clarifying conundrums and shattering false believes.

This is You! and it's also why I am here. The problem is the majority of the audience your dealing with haven't even began stage 1 (quantity) never mind stage 2 (quality), they are chronic mastrubators which has wrecked their cognitive abilities as well as their reasoning and basic comprehension skills.

This same principle of progression until you get to the mastery level applies to everything in life.
Your only problem is that you have grossly overestimated the cognitive abilities of the types of people you are dealing with mostly on this forum and how drastically low their standards are.

This is why the British have the class system, why the culture of not discussing your salary exist, why the working/middle/upper class live in different areas, go to different pubs and never mix with each other when it comes to friendship or more, because their mindsets as well as their cognitive abilities differ

We are slowly becoming like the AA community were being articulate, expressive and analytical is being looked down upon and the opposite banshee ghettoish filth is being championed.

Leaving this forum you will concede to this group and the image will get worse as a result as more will follow letting the brainless barbarians win, there is no reason to, the post-to-like ratio is in our favour relative to these buffoons mostly in deficit with their mindless defecations.

Last edited:
@jugjugwacwac

The very few smart ones would have understood your original post without requiring clarification but alas the majority of people are not very bright and have the attention span of a Chinese badger, then you have those whose LSD you trigger by just 3 sentences, this group follows me around everywhere.

Those projecting to you about a lack of prowess with women because of your post are the bottom barrel beta cuck's, because the opposite is true, in the journey of courtship you start off with quantity with not much focus on quality (many even fail at this), as you get better and climb higher, you begin to focus on just the quality women ONLY (very few make it to this level)

When you get at the very top (1%), even quality doesn't become enough to satiate your desires because they have become too many and too easy to acquire, you become more picky as a result due mastery, your focus shifts to subtle nuisances of attraction and artistry, you become a philanthropist contributor to the community, see the errors that are not obvious to most and point them for the betterment of the community

This is You! and it's also why I am here. The problem is the majority of the audience your dealing with haven't even began stage 1 (quantity) never mind stage 2 (quality), they are chronic mastrubators which has wrecked their cognitive abilities as well as their reasoning and basic comprehension skills.

This same principle of progression until you get to the mastery level applies to everything in life, I apply this even to my Quranic studies, going from basic translation, to deeper interpretation from a contextual historical perspective and now progressing to a linguistic/grammatical breakdown of every ayah going through 12 heavy weight Grammerian's work to capture all the subtle nuisances, beauty and essence of each and every verse.

Your only problem is that you have grossly overestimated the cognitive abilities of the types of people you are dealing with mostly on this forum and how drastically low their standards are.

The only ones that will appreciate this are of two types, the ones already on the same level as you and the student that desires the change and is progressing everyday, they love this kind of stuff, anyone that attacks is the chronic addicted mastrubator that can't even reach stage 1 who is projecting to feel good about his worthless life.

This is why the British have the class system, why the culture of not discussing your salary exist, why the working/middle/upper class live in different areas, go to different pubs and never mix with each other when it comes to friendship, because their mindsets as well as their cognitive abilities are different.

We are slowly becoming like the AA community were learning and being articulate, expressive and analytical is being looked down upon and the opposite banshee ghettoish filth is being championed, leaving this forum you will concede to this group and the image will get worse as a result as more will follow letting the brainless barbarians win, there is no reason to, the post-to-like ratio is in our favour relative to these buffoons mostly in deficit with their mindless defecations.

Allaylehee ishaad ka riday. :whew: I especially liked the part about the British class system. Rageedi.

Allaylehee ishaad ka riday. :whew: I especially liked the part about the British class system. Rageedi.

I remember when I first started working at this corporation, this colleague of mine was chased around by a very hot waiter at one of the restaurants in the building but he continued to reject her purely due to her position, which baffled me at that time and I only understood why much later.

It's the same story of those in the hood that make it but NEVER come back to it! It's a catch 22 trap which the British understood very well as a no win situation! You go back to help, they will diss you for being an arrogant sell out, if you don't go back the same happens anyway.

I had my first experience of this working abroad were I was helping out some Somali refugees I met, buying them books and materials to help them learn programming and taking time out to teach them whilst taking them out regularly for brotherhood, but I come to learn that these people used to slander me day and night and even burned those books but told me someone stole them!

I remember when I first started working at this corporation, this colleague of mine was chased around by a very hot waiter at one of the restaurants in the building but he continued to reject her purely due to her position, which baffled me at that time and I only understood why much later.

It's the same story of those in the hood that make it but NEVER come back to it! It's a catch 22 trap which the British understood very well as a no win situation! You go back to help, they will diss you for being an arrogant sell out, if you don't go back the same happens anyway.

I had my first experience of this working abroad were I was helping out some Somali refugees I met, buying them books and materials to help them learn programming and taking time out to teach them whilst taking them out regularly for brotherhood, but I come to learn that these people used to slander me day and night and even burned those books but told me someone stole them!

Very interesting. Yeah I too began to realize that 9 times out of 10 when people say that so and so changed after getting success, it's not him who changed first but it's the people saying he did. A person becomes successful, then the people around him feel like he thinks he's better than them due to their own insecurities, they then begin hating on him, the guy then starts acting differently as a result, and voila a classic self-fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:

That makes no sense. why would they slander you and burn the books you gave them out of goodwill? its counterintuitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts