Clarifying Remarks on Somali Girls Aint Feeling Us Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i got that. which is why i said there's nothing wrong with the statement from a biological perspective. but we obviously need to look beyond that if we want to fix our issues. none of that is going to apply in the diaspora so it's best not to give any man any presumption that the rules applied to women don't apply to them in the west. they are as important a resource as they are in bringing up a new gen of kids.

we can easily mesh into a monogamous society. we're one of the few communities that have kept our households relatively intact without parents splitting apart or working overseas. most of us to my knowledge grew up in homes with one mother and one father.

men have showed their opposition so they had better do everything in their power to prevent this from happening. which i think we both agree on.

I agree, very good points bro.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@jugjugwacwac Report anyone trying to hijack your thread.
As a MOD I or AJ will have to deal with it.

The two greatest derailers and baiters are going to enforce derailing and baiting rules?

Doc-Rivers.gif

@jugjugwacwac
First indepth thread Ive seen for awhile.

Dn't let the ad hominem put you off. Its just a way for them to shut down the conversation.

Keep up the good work

Thanks fam. I agree, they'd rather have the usual gender wars on here where Somali girls and guys just throw cheap insults at each other back and forth, but God forbid someone tries to get to the root cause of it all.

Bohol

VIP
The two greatest derailers and baiters are going to enforce derailing and baiting rules?

Doc-Rivers.gif

It is who the thread belongs to that has the final say. They can report the derailing
or not, we are chilled MODs and only take action as a last resort (just like the
Abdikarim86 case he wouldn't stop spamming).
:manny:

@jugjugwacwac
First indepth thread Ive seen for awhile.

Dn't let the ad hominem put you off. Its just a way for them to shut down the conversation.

Keep up the good work

Everywhere else in this world they have various "think thanks" covering everything even the most bizarre, you have entire institutions like the Washington institute that covers every country to the absolute detail even from a historical perspective in such a deep way you as an indigenous are unaware off.

They have regulations that cover socks/pillows/zippers etc in the EU with pillows alone making up 35 regulations over 100 pages of break down of every minute material/fabric how to store them etc.

It's why they won the war and continue to subjugate the rest of the world even 'mentally' with this attention to detail and analysis off everything, the gap is so great that even self analysis off the bad predicament of our own community is being frowned upon by us.

We are one step away from becoming like the AA, were being book smart and educated will soon be 'mocked' as well.

Nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts sxb, but you should accept and anticipate criticism and counter-arguments. Not everyone will agree with your conclusion and assertions.

One of my biggest contentions to your post is how you, to explain the actions of a minority of women, put it down to the biological and psychological make up of women in general. It was a "that's just women for you" kind of explanation. You also asserted that women are lacking in qualities such as patriotism and 'loyalty' to their own men. Pretty bold statement, and you only need to get off the internet, where most things are hyped up and sensationalised, to discredit that. Women are patriotic, and most prefer and do marry within their own ethnic groups.

I think this is why some members accused you of 'over-analysing'. You blew a minor occurrence well out of proportion. Don't be deceived by online trends, popular thread topics and such because IRL it isn't even a periphery issue. I find it amusing that people oversees seem to think they know a lot about what goes on in the UK than us UK folk. They'll take internet stories and trolls over the words of actual people who live in the Somali communities that they like to slander. Good on them. You just have to sit back and watch their blood boil as they gallantly deal with this 'crisis'. :abuxyga:

At the end of the day, it is inevitable that some of our men and women will marry out, and to think we can stop them, or that we have any right to do so, is comical. What we should be addressing isn't the trivial case of people who marry out, but those who a) think they are entitled to judge and defame those who do, and, b) use it as an excuse to call Somali women cheap s.

:nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts