Ciyaal Kacaan: The Generation that ruined Somalia. Born 1945-1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby boomers and Gen X.

Even in the West, these two generations have been very parasitic. They got their degrees on gibs me dats and their houses on the cheap, but now they are scamming Millennials and Gen Z.

Because we have something more valuable then money which is time (waqti).

Glad you joined the thread ya little twerp.

:denzelnigga:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
NFD are the biggest Neefs. Have you seen how they abandon the infrastructure in thier municipalities?

Kenyan Somalis are the weirdest of the bunch. They invest more in Kenya until they see Somalis build the homeland and then ask to return with entitlement.
hate siujis, bantuized bastards

@LarryThePuntite

Good job on your videos, and Malaysia is a beautiful country. Amaa bacd...

Your mistake is in thinking Somalia as a unified body was ever a thing before the turn of the century. A majority of our people were simply nomads meandering across East Africa - on a constant course of expansion. Those who weren't, were merchants, students of Islamic knowledge, or did their own thing with their clans i.e. kingdoms.

So I ask you, what are you comparing the current rabble to?

Do you think our ancestors would have done any better in this current climate of social and spiritual degeneracy?

Did the Kacaan era Somalis invent the harsher parts of our culture? Who raised them in the first place?

You frustration and anger is making you irrational.

At least the Kacaan era Somalis observe(d) the 5 pillars and view the gaalo as impure. Wait until the current crop of demons reach middle age.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Our parents generation had it the worst. Imagine landing a very good after years of hardworking and graduating from university. Your just about to start a family and create a future when the civil war strikes. You lose everything over night finding yourself in flight or fight mode. After escaping the horrors of civil war you are treated as a second class citizen in a foreign land with all your crediantials ignored.

Our parents generation had it the worst. Imagine landing a very good after years of hardworking and graduating from university. Your just about to start a family and create a future when the civil war strikes. You lose everything over night finding yourself in flight or fight mode. After escaping the horrors of civil war you are treated as a second class citizen in a foreign land with all your crediantials ignored.

800,000 people died in Rwanda.

Have you visited Kijabli since it fell 20 years ago?

@LarryThePuntite

Your mistake is in thinking Somalia as a unified body was ever a thing before the turn of the century. A majority of our people were simply nomads meandering across East Africa - on a constant course of expansion. Those who weren't, were merchants, students of Islamic knowledge, or did their own thing with their clans i.e. kingdoms.

Do you think our ancestors would have done any better in this current climate of social and spiritual degeneracy?

Did the Kacaan era Somalis invent the harsher parts of our culture? Who raised them in the first place?

At least the Kacaan era Somalis observe(d) the 5 pillars and view the gaalo as impure. Wait until the current crop of demons reach middle age.
@LarryThePuntite

I’m trying to help us think critically about this while putting a little banter into it.

What I’m talking about is that Somalis have never behaved this way. Honour has become a scarcity in Somalia.

My benchmark is from the stories and writings of our sultanates. From Adal to Ajuraan to Majerteenia. This is when somalia had a bustling trade in Bosasso, Berbera, Zeilac and Mogadishu.

Something has gone wrong, a geeljire life includes daily hardwork. It requires you to survive and test your limits in the harshest conditions. People often take shit on Geeljires as I do sometimes when comparing them to farmers. But, I don’t think we would have gotten the longest coast line in Africa through just farming and being stationary. Something terrible is happening to us culturally and we desperately need a cultural rejuvincation.

Last edited:
I’m trying to help us think critically about this while putting a little banter into it.

What I’m talking about is that Somalis have never behaved this way. Honour has become a scarcity in Somalia.

My benchmark is from the stories and writings of our sultanates. From Adal to Ajuraan to Majerteenia. This is when somalia has a bustling trade in Bosasso, Berbera, Zeilac and Mogadishu.

Something has gone wrong, a geeljire life includes daily hardwork. It requires you to survive and test your limits in the harshest conditions. People often take shit on Geeljires as I do sometimes when comparing them to farmers. But, I don’t think we wouldn’t have gotten the longest coast line in Africa through just farming and being stationary. Something terrible is happening to us culturally and we desperately need a cultural rejuvincation.

I agree, we are on a downward spiral.

I'm starting to believe a large proportion of us were 'built' to live in a harsh environment, leading a lifestyle which shackled you to tough routine. The loose canons were likely contained this way.

The more productive/ambitious Somalis have always found a route to prosperity/greatness e.g. the Sultans, Ajuraan, Islamic Scholars, rulers/kings in foreign lands, etc. But even our most productive are shackled today either via foreign manipulation, despair/PTSD, complacency, or infected by a local Allo-sahal.

Ilaahaa leenahay bro.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
800,000 people died in Rwanda.

Have you visited Kijabli since it fell 20 years ago?
Would you rather be tortured for 25 years or killed instantly? Somalia has been under low intensity civil war for years. They dont even know how to finish each other off well. The Rwandese let their hate out all in one go while the Somalis still hold hatred for their fellow countrymen

PTSD is a huge problem in the Somali communities. You have all these parents who've seen unimaginable horrors, putting on a brave face and internalising, or overcompensating with something else likely destructive to the community. Imagine this festering over two decades, and mix in some pride and hardheadedness.

Can these people really be held to the same degree of culpability?

We have several generations of scarred Somalis, and unfortunately for us, almost all of them are in positions of power.

Would you rather be tortured for 25 years or killed instantly? Somalia has been under low intensity civil war for years. They dont even know how to finish each other off well. The Rwandese let their hate out all in one go while the Somalis still hold hatred for their fellow countrymen

The difference is FORGIVENESS!

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
What corruption? Most People didn't get anything from the government. The money was exhausted fighting Ethiopia in 2 wars.
My grandad despite barre knowing him personally was only settled in kismayo after being exiled from nfd.
His children were made foot soldiers.
My family crossed back to Kenya with nothing literally apart from having dead relatives killed by rebels.

Is this the lie that was told to get papers :drakelaugh: we all know the central bank was cleaned out by kacaan tuugs during the civil war :drakelaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Woahhh. Chill. I read the conversation and he never said his parents were involved in any of that, so why are you accusing them??

:reallymaury: he agreed his parents were involved in the kacaan fuckery he made in his original post, and during this entire thread he never tried to defend or deny what his parents have done. :wow1:

his new name is now Larry the Scammer :mybusiness:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I don't approve of trannies and I will not promote their gender dysphoria mental illness but they are free to do what they like.

I freed Somalis from the shackles of mental slavery. I'm doing a service for them. I am also the only one standing up to terrorism. Tell me who else is, a serious issue affecting the community?

I knew you were a phony.

You are my enemy.

I will continue to spread what is right everytime I am logged on.

:salute:I support Abdi in this cyber crusade against Larry, Larry has been a fraud and will remain a fraud. All he wants is to scam people like his parents scammed our government :mjlol:

Do not trust him with your money

Ciyal Kacaan:

The worst generation in Somali history is the “Ciyal Kacaan Generation”, this is the generation born between the 1945-1970. Regardless of tribe, region or Gobol, they share the most terrible traits of Somalinimo.

This is a generation of Somalis hexed and Habaared by our grandfathers and grandmothers. The Ciyal Kacaan are not only responsible for destroying the nationalism built by our grandfathers and grandmothers, but today they are the ruling generation of Somalia and everything wrong with our country is sourced back to them.

Ciyal Kacaan have zero Somali culture, they lack discipline and the are the source of self hate and xasiidnimo in Somalia. This age group between 1945-1970 includes our fathers, mothers, uncles and aunts.

Ciyal Kacaan also known as the “Nacaalad Generation”, have been habaared by our grandfathers and grandmothers 30 years ago; which is no coincidence that it been almost 30 years and they still haven’t fixed the country. Since the great habaar from our grandparents who sewed our nation together, they wouldn’t have never dreamed that their children would be the ones who sold Somalia away.

Ciyal Kacaan share many traits and come from all walks of life and Qabils. From Awdal to Ras Kamboni, their attitudes and behaviours mirror each other. They’re the generation who fed off their parents hardwork; from geeljires to xilibans the ciyal Kacaan we’re spoiled by their parents with a promise of inheritance. Our grandfathers and grandmothers set the stage for a drastic change in Somali culture. The sole reason why every single Ciyal Kacaan wants to be a xiliban is because that was their only destiny as a group. Their sole existence was to carry peace and build Qaraan in Somalia and pave the way for the next generation to bring in the industries, technologies and education to uphold the vision and promise laid by their fathers and mothers.

The Undisciplined Generation.

It is my understanding now that we as Somalis can only blame ourselves and find ways to overhaul our culture. The Ciyal Kacaan destroyed somali culture and replaced it with, lies, treachery and deceit. Have you noticed how many of them are liars? Have you noticed how many them sit on their asses? Have you noticed the men completely forget about their sons and daughters? Have you noticed their lack of gratitude and appreciation for anything? Have you noticed how vial and disorderly they are with each other? This is because when discipline and hardwork was being introduced into their generation; the country collapsed and took our culture with it.

Somali culture and Somalia as whole is under attack by a generation that has a “Nacaalad” on them by our grandparents.

Just go outside and visit your coffee shops and visit the “Ciyal Nacaalad”: what do they do? What are they discussing? Look the females from Ciyal Nacaalad, what do they do? What are the discussing?

The generation between 1945-1970 has become the greatest cancer to Somalia and ruined every facet of life; their cudur dar (excuses) are so strong that it has affected the next generation; to a point they tell us to not buy homes, to not exercise, to no invest, to not commit to one wife. They use words like “Biiro kaad”-(Lift Metal) to describe working out and exercise.

In the national census for household income the Ciyal Kacaan have put us dead last in household wealth. They are not only the least educated generation, they are also they allergic to handwork.

Be careful of this generation. I pray we focus on ourselves as youth and come together to improve our culture and build the dream our grandparents wanted from our parents.

After seeing the major blast take place in Somalia a few days ago, it is the hair that broke the camels back in my eyes. I’m completely done with the Ciyal Kacaan, they have chosen to Faariso for 30 years, and we as the youth cannot sit with them. It’s time we start wake up to this cursed generation.
What’s Kacaan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending