Ciyaal Kacaan: The Generation that ruined Somalia. Born 1945-1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciyal Kacaan:

The worst generation in Somali history is the “Ciyal Kacaan Generation”, this is the generation born between the 1945-1970. Regardless of tribe, region or Gobol, they share the most terrible traits of Somalinimo.

This is a generation of Somalis hexed and Habaared by our grandfathers and grandmothers. The Ciyal Kacaan are not only responsible for destroying the nationalism built by our grandfathers and grandmothers, but today they are the ruling generation of Somalia and everything wrong with our country is sourced back to them.

Ciyal Kacaan have zero Somali culture, they lack discipline and the are the source of self hate and xasiidnimo in Somalia. This age group between 1945-1970 includes our fathers, mothers, uncles and aunts.

Ciyal Kacaan also known as the “Nacaalad Generation”, have been habaared by our grandfathers and grandmothers 30 years ago; which is no coincidence that it been almost 30 years and they still haven’t fixed the country. Since the great habaar from our grandparents who sewed our nation together, they wouldn’t have never dreamed that their children would be the ones who sold Somalia away.

Ciyal Kacaan share many traits and come from all walks of life and Qabils. From Awdal to Ras Kamboni, their attitudes and behaviours mirror each other. They’re the generation who fed off their parents hardwork; from geeljires to xilibans the ciyal Kacaan we’re spoiled by their parents with a promise of inheritance. Our grandfathers and grandmothers set the stage for a drastic change in Somali culture. The sole reason why every single Ciyal Kacaan wants to be a xiliban is because that was their only destiny as a group. Their sole existence was to carry peace and build Qaraan in Somalia and pave the way for the next generation to bring in the industries, technologies and education to uphold the vision and promise laid by their fathers and mothers.

The Undisciplined Generation.

It is my understanding now that we as Somalis can only blame ourselves and find ways to overhaul our culture. The Ciyal Kacaan destroyed somali culture and replaced it with, lies, treachery and deceit. Have you noticed how many of them are liars? Have you noticed how many them sit on their asses? Have you noticed the men completely forget about their sons and daughters? Have you noticed their lack of gratitude and appreciation for anything? Have you noticed how vial and disorderly they are with each other? This is because when discipline and hardwork was being introduced into their generation; the country collapsed and took our culture with it.

Somali culture and Somalia as whole is under attack by a generation that has a “Nacaalad” on them by our grandparents.

Just go outside and visit your coffee shops and visit the “Ciyal Nacaalad”: what do they do? What are they discussing? Look the females from Ciyal Nacaalad, what do they do? What are the discussing?

The generation between 1945-1970 has become the greatest cancer to Somalia and ruined every facet of life; their cudur dar (excuses) are so strong that it has affected the next generation; to a point they tell us to not buy homes, to not exercise, to no invest, to not commit to one wife. They use words like “Biiro kaad”-(Lift Metal) to describe working out and exercise.

In the national census for household income the Ciyal Kacaan have put us dead last in household wealth. They are not only the least educated generation, they are also they allergic to handwork.

Be careful of this generation. I pray we focus on ourselves as youth and come together to improve our culture and build the dream our grandparents wanted from our parents.

After seeing the major blast take place in Somalia a few days ago, it is the hair that broke the camels back in my eyes. I’m completely done with the Ciyal Kacaan, they have chosen to Faariso for 30 years, and we as the youth cannot sit with them. It’s time we start wake up to this cursed generation.

what do we do with the odays

I’m tired of them.

Everything wrong with us can be traced back to a generation born between 1945-1970.

It’s like a upgrading the software on your phone—Software being the culture and the people being the phone.

That generation stopped the upgrade from happening against the wishes of the manufacturer—grandparents.

I’m offically washing my hands of the generation Ciyal Kacaan. We need to save ourselves.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Not too long ago this cat was blaming climate change and the ozone layer for the problems in Somalia and now after musing over this issue he figured who else can I blame without damaging my business reputation so now he blames pensioners so it doesn’t impact negatively on his business fariiid kkkk

Not too long ago this cat was blaming climate change and the ozone layer for the problems in Somalia and now after musing over this issue he figured who else can I blame without damaging my business reputation so now he blames pensioners so it doesn’t impact negatively on his business fariiid kkkk

Only after this massive attack and 30 years of weak or no centralized government opened my eyes. The cudur never had a “term or name”.

What I also see now, is how neefs like yourself are conditioned and raised by the “Ciyal Nacaalad/Kacaan”. The curse has transferred into individuals like yourself, see how you spew hate and xoolonimo on here?

A neef like you probably hates seeing his younger brother have success.

There’s a whole generation of fathers who can’t stand seeing thier sons turn into men on thier own.

I see neefs like you everyday.

Thanks for the reading the thread though. There’s a river in qardhro and legend has it if your drink from its water; it cures xasiidnimo.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Ciyal Kacaan:

The worst generation in Somali history is the “Ciyal Kacaan Generation”, this is the generation born between the 1945-1970. Regardless of tribe, region or Gobol, they share the most terrible traits of Somalinimo.

This is a generation of Somalis hexed and Habaared by our grandfathers and grandmothers. The Ciyal Kacaan are not only responsible for destroying the nationalism built by our grandfathers and grandmothers, but today they are the ruling generation of Somalia and everything wrong with our country is sourced back to them.

Ciyal Kacaan have zero Somali culture, they lack discipline and the are the source of self hate and xasiidnimo in Somalia. This age group between 1945-1970 includes our fathers, mothers, uncles and aunts.

Ciyal Kacaan also known as the “Nacaalad Generation”, have been habaared by our grandfathers and grandmothers 30 years ago; which is no coincidence that it been almost 30 years and they still haven’t fixed the country. Since the great habaar from our grandparents who sewed our nation together, they wouldn’t have never dreamed that their children would be the ones who sold Somalia away.

Ciyal Kacaan share many traits and come from all walks of life and Qabils. From Awdal to Ras Kamboni, their attitudes and behaviours mirror each other. They’re the generation who fed off their parents hardwork; from geeljires to xilibans the ciyal Kacaan we’re spoiled by their parents with a promise of inheritance. Our grandfathers and grandmothers set the stage for a drastic change in Somali culture. The sole reason why every single Ciyal Kacaan wants to be a xiliban is because that was their only destiny as a group. Their sole existence was to carry peace and build Qaraan in Somalia and pave the way for the next generation to bring in the industries, technologies and education to uphold the vision and promise laid by their fathers and mothers.

The Undisciplined Generation.

It is my understanding now that we as Somalis can only blame ourselves and find ways to overhaul our culture. The Ciyal Kacaan destroyed somali culture and replaced it with, lies, treachery and deceit. Have you noticed how many of them are liars? Have you noticed how many them sit on their asses? Have you noticed the men completely forget about their sons and daughters? Have you noticed their lack of gratitude and appreciation for anything? Have you noticed how vial and disorderly they are with each other? This is because when discipline and hardwork was being introduced into their generation; the country collapsed and took our culture with it.

Somali culture and Somalia as whole is under attack by a generation that has a “Nacaalad” on them by our grandparents.

Just go outside and visit your coffee shops and visit the “Ciyal Nacaalad”: what do they do? What are they discussing? Look the females from Ciyal Nacaalad, what do they do? What are the discussing?

The generation between 1945-1970 has become the greatest cancer to Somalia and ruined every facet of life; their cudur dar (excuses) are so strong that it has affected the next generation; to a point they tell us to not buy homes, to not exercise, to no invest, to not commit to one wife. They use words like “Biiro kaad”-(Lift Metal) to describe working out and exercise.

In the national census for household income the Ciyal Kacaan have put us dead last in household wealth. They are not only the least educated generation, they are also they allergic to handwork.

Be careful of this generation. I pray we focus on ourselves as youth and come together to improve our culture and build the dream our grandparents wanted from our parents.

After seeing the major blast take place in Somalia a few days ago, it is the hair that broke the camels back in my eyes. I’m completely done with the Ciyal Kacaan, they have chosen to Faariso for 30 years, and we as the youth cannot sit with them. It’s time we start wake up to this cursed generation.
Incredible articles..You must have studied research methodology course? Haven't u?

Says the guy who supports corrupt men like gaas lol.. warya it’s the pot calling the kettle black.

History has proven that nothin has achieved what the kacaan has achieved.

I don't think you understand the generation between 1945-1970.

They're the generation that destroyed the though leaders of the Kacaan. The old men who engineered the Kacaan, were the grandfathers
and mothers of the Ciyal Kacaan.

Ciyal Kacaan are now your father, mothers, uncles and aunts. Gaas himself is from the Ciyaal Kacaan generation.

They're the generation that destroyed the though leaders of the Kacaan. The old men who engineered the Kacaan, were the grandfathers

Ciyal Kacaan are now your father, mothers, uncles and aunts. Gaas himself is from the Ciyaal Kacaan generation.
Stop deflecting waryaa the kacaan was destroyed by your uncle Abdulahi Yusuf the warlord, siilaanyo the khat chewer and caydiid the moryaan looter and none of them are kacaan kids!

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
When your parents didn't participate in Kacaan fuckery and bloodshed, and stayed in their lane :russ::lolbron:

I-Wanna-Rock-Right-Now-My-Name-I-Came-Get-Down-Drum-Solo-Dance.jpg

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

Including your parents ?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My family had nothing to do with it. My parents come from that cohort. They spent more time outside of Somalia proper than inside. Father left in the late 60s and mother left in the late 70s for school abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.