Ciyaal Kacaan: The Generation that ruined Somalia. Born 1945-1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@LarryThePuntite why are you getting so mad :pachah1:, did your parents stolen money run out? Is that why you are trying to run your pyramid scams on somalis online :drakelaugh:amway kulaha :chrisfreshhah:

They were all born between 1945-1970.

They're a product of the Great Inkaar.
Dude are you retarded or something??

Caydiid and Abdulahi yusuf were both already in the Italian police army in the 50 lol how can they be born 1945
:draketf: Siilaanyo was studying higher education in the late 50’s so how could be born in 1945?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Interesting thread, the cadaans have their version of the Ciyaal Inkaar generation called the baby boomers. Greediest and most selfish generation to ever live

Interesting thread, the cadaans have their version of the Ciyaal Inkaar generation called the baby boomers. Greediest and most selfish generation to ever live

Very similar but different in the regard of nationwide cultural change. The mindset of the baby boomers are that their parents saved the world so they inherit its benefits.

Baby boomers also produced the highest quality of ragnimo( Man Hood), they wake up and make their own beds, unlike thier predecessors who feel the world is ending when there’s no wifi connection.

The problem with our baby boomers is they never produced or instilled ragnimo in themselves. They took the all the terrible traits a generation can possesses. Our baby boomers don’t trust eachother, they don’t like eachother and they have the highest level of self entitlement. This is why you see so much self entitlement in this next generation.

And now we have three generations that collectively can’t wipe their own ass because we don’t produce a single piece of toilet paper in the country. It’s the self entitlement that you suffer from yourself. How can you boast about Puntland if “Xaarka iskama tiirikartiid”?

@LarryThePuntite you yourself are contributing to the ruin of Somalia. You are no different than them. You are the status quo but with a YouTube account. Its like putting lipstick on a pig camel

Use your videos to spread liberal Western secular values like I do on this platform.

@LarryThePuntite you yourself are contributing to the ruin of Somalia. You are no different than them.

Use your videos to spread liberal Western secular values like I do on this platform.

What do you mean I’m no different?

I get hate mail for promoting the Malaysia Visa for purchasing homes because they think I’m promoting Riiba. I’m going back in next month to close a predevelopment and people will call me a Gaal for purchasing a home under a Sharia complient Bank loan in Malaysia.

The next few series I’m going to upload will be interesting. Do you know how epic it would be to have a series were you take a home, demolish it and flip it on MLS? A HGTV series where you throw in a few somali words like “Where’s the Armaajo?”

We are desperate for a cultural revolution, and focusing on work ethic and creating content that requires the person to sweat is what we need. How can you look down on someone holding a toolbox? We have men who think sweating is goomasii.

What do you mean I’m no different?

I get hate mail for promoting the Malaysia Visa for purchasing homes because they think I’m promoting Riiba. I’m going back in next month to close a predevelopment and people will call me a Gaal for purchasing a home under a Sharia complient Bank loan in Malaysia.

The next few series I’m going to upload will be interesting. Do you know how epic it would be to have a series were you take a home, demolish it and flip it on MLS? A HGTV series where you throw in a few somali words like “Where’s the Armaajo?”

We are desperate for a cultural revolution, and focusing on work ethic and creating content that requires the person to sweat is what we need. How can you look down on someone holding a toolbox? We have men who think sweating is goomasii.

They are angry you are promoting Sharia mortgages because they are broke and will never have a down payment.

You can mix Somalinimo into those Western values.

For example, I only take Somali . Like on Saturday. Big Leelkase

:damedamn:

What a troll.

How are you not exhausted yet.lool

You single handedly built the “G*Y Som**i” search query indexed by googles SEO. I don’t know how you can sleep at night.

And now you single handedly created the index for “LGBT Som**i”. Some 11 year old kid in New Zealand now believes it’s okay to use the women bathroom because his AbtiiJohnson validated it on his search results.

:jcoleno: You learned how to threaten Somalis without using violence.

There’s a tiny LGBT community that have their own little AbtiiJohnson shrines in their homes.

What a troll.

How are you not exhausted yet.lool

You single handedly built the “G*Y Som**i” search query indexed by googles SEO. I don’t know how you can sleep at night.

And now you single handedly created the index for “LGBT Som**i”. Some 11 year old kid in New Zealand now believes it’s okay to use the women bathroom because his AbtiiJohnson validated it on his search results.

:jcoleno: You learned how to threaten Somalis without using violence.

I don't approve of trannies and I will not promote their gender dysphoria mental illness but they are free to do what they like.

I freed Somalis from the shackles of mental slavery. I'm doing a service for them. I am also the only one standing up to terrorism. Tell me who else is, a serious issue affecting the community?

I knew you were a phony.

You are my enemy.

I will continue to spread what is right everytime I am logged on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts